Please log in, or register.
  • October 21, 2017, 08:57:20 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Poll
Question: Do you like the changes I've made?
Excellent - 5 stars. - 3 (42.9%)
Good - 4 stars. - 3 (42.9%)
Average - 3 stars. - 1 (14.3%)
Bad - 2 stars. - 0 (0%)
Pointless - 1 star. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrongful Wraiths v1.2.6 (Modified)  (Read 4572 times)
MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2009, 11:03:20 AM »

Wrongful Wraiths v1.2.6

Modified version of Wrongful Wraiths by Robert Riochas v1.2

Rewrote the code with the following changes.

v1.2.1
+ Run section is split up into separate files.
+ Shop can appear in one location or all.
+ Player can choose to spank either or both sexes.
+ Player can choose to spank, be spanked, or both which is random.
+ Added good/neutral/bad buffs.
+ Changed output text slightly making it more 15+ rated.

Please note that this module may not be suitable for minors!

EDIT:
24/02/09 - v1.2.2
+ Added setting so admin can override players choice. Male players will then spank females and female players will *be* spanked by males.
+ Added addnews when player gets bad buff.
28/03/09 - v1.2.3
+ Minor code improvements and tweaks and the odd bug fix.
05/09/10 - v1.2.4
+ The bad outcome no longer uses the turns/charm/hp gain settings to punish you.
29/05/2011 - v1.2.5
+ Altered village hook.
25/06/2017 - v1.2.6
+ Added a reset gender option if 'allowchoice' is enabled.
+ Added more underwear names for randomness.

Please post questions, bugs etc. Smiley

Note: v1.2.6 hasn't been tested as I no longer have a testing server, so fingers crossed. Cheesy

Zip file attached.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 05:43:33 AM by Afkamm » Logged

Stephen Kise
Codemeister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 12:05:00 PM »

Nice job Afkamm =]
Contessa*Seasons
Militia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 06:52:26 AM »

Awesome updates can't help but wonder what you were thinking of.... or rather who! (blushes)

Embrace the passion of the adventure and sail into the Land of Tarkenna
ante0
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 08:41:22 AM »

Ah, something that fits my taste.
Will install it for sure!
TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 06:43:45 AM »

Wondering on the file structure here...

Obviously, wraiths.pho goes in /modules/wraths.php

now in /modules, there should be a folder called wraiths. (/modules/wraiths) right??

in THAT folder, is there this one called run...so that it looks like this??
/modules/wraiths/run
and then all those case.php files into THAT folder?

It looks like this is right, just not 100 percent sure.

Going to try this, but first I am saving my original so I can get back.

I have had people actually request same-sex spanking.  Good thing I looked here and found this before i started monkeying around on my own.

UPDATE:  Yes, I got the file structure right, and it is great.  I am SO GLAD I am able to deliver to all players whatever it is they actually want...to be more incusive, and without judgement.

I rated this four stars only because Fat Frank and Handsome Hank...used color codes not suitable with my server and I had to go in and change them in the hard code for wraiths.php

But it works great and I love it.  The only other thing I might have done would be to make it possible for them to change their minds later on about which they wanted.  As it is now, they would need to Patition Admin to change their prefs in Wraith's.

I am as judgement-free as they come...my own signin here should give yu a clue...but, some players may not be comfortable etitioning such a choice to Admin....and allowing players themselves to re-set these prefs...would add to the "judgement-free zone" I would like to create.

Those two changes would make this go to a rating of five stars...no, six stars!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:21:37 AM by TGTarheel » Logged
MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 07:41:29 AM »

Hah thanks, hope your player's like it anyhow. Smiley

TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 03:22:45 PM »

Thank you, actually.  I have had players ask about same-sex spnking, now it can be done!  I did notice one odd thing...minor...but one of the guys that you can pick...the text has it such that, like you remove your armor as if you are gonna get spanked and instead you end up administering the spanking.  Minor, werd and when I encounter it again, i will make note of it, fix it in my own version and report back here.

Like I said the only other improvement I can see here is the ability for players to change their minds themselves...about what they like.  That way they do not have t go to Admin to change their prefs and thus are more likely to be happy with their eperience....we try very hard to make our site as judgment-free as possible.
MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 04:32:59 PM »

Wouldn't you remove your bulky armour to spank someone? Cheesy

A simple few lines of code would reset the player's choice, nothing fancy, click a link with a variable in the url and the value gets nulled and the player gets the options again.

TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 10:32:08 PM »

Wouldn't you remove your bulky armour to spank someone? Cheesy

A simple few lines of code would reset the player's choice, nothing fancy, click a link with a variable in the url and the value gets nulled and the player gets the options again.

Ah.
So you are suggesting that I fool with your coding a bit...to add an extra nav into the coding, so that players could then change/null their choices with Wraith...so that they would not have to ask me to do it in their prefs (because, of course, I could...and would)

Seems like it ought to be easy enough to do to add a swtch ($op) and set of cases which would either change or null the set prefs...

Is that what you are suggesting for me??  If so, then I could try working with it, and if I get where I want I would be happy to then share my result here.

By the way...as an aside...I used the Item System to create a Spaking Certificate...which allows them to reset their spank turns for the day if they want more spanking.  I assume I could probably also do it that way...create an item in the Item System that resets those prefs, and simply have Wraith sell that item for 1 gold piece or something.  Probaby a few directions I could go here...don't mnd me, thinking outloud here.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 10:35:39 PM by TGTarheel » Logged
MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2017, 05:42:01 AM »

Added a reset option and randomly selected underwear. See newly attached file in the first post. Smiley

Looking through the code, removing the armour was just something to add to the text to make it more colourful. Smiley

TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2017, 05:14:00 PM »

Nice.  I am grabbing that.

Do I need to re-do ALL the files or only the min one or what?  You use some color codes that do not exist in 1.1.0 so I need to change them.

By the way, I am down with the extra underwears...great idea.  Could be fun and a lot less suitable for under 18 if we occasionally have Fat Frank or Smiling Sam in some nice panties, LOL.

Can you tell I am into this?? ;-)

I will download tomorrow when I am on my main LOTGD computer.  I will test it but first I will need to save the original in case something gets screwed up, lol.  Looks like I may be your beta tester here.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 05:17:47 PM by TGTarheel » Logged
MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2017, 10:01:00 AM »

Not all the files, no. I think only 3 have changes, you'll see the dates on them when you open the zip file.

Each sex has at least 9 names for underwear so plenty of room in the translator for changes. Smiley

I should mention that the option to reset your preference has conditions, you must have spank turns available, and enough gold. Smiley

Also, why are you still on v1.1.0, why haven't you upgraded?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 10:04:43 AM by Afkamm » Logged

TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2017, 04:13:51 PM »

I shall try playing with this late at night when nobody is playing.

Meanwhile, I am on 1.1.0 because I am unwilling to upgrade higher.  I have many unique modukes on my site which may not work with later versons of code, not willing to try it and lose what I worked so hard on.  As long as 1.1.0 works....I have never quite understood the craze some people seem to have to have the latest greatest everythng...no early adopter am I....never have been.
MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2017, 08:01:36 AM »

As long as you've made all the security code and other trivial bug fixes by hand then you'll be ok. Smiley

TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 06:11:01 AM »

As long as you've made all the security code and other trivial bug fixes by hand then you'll be ok. Smiley

Haven't had a chance to do anythng with the new one yet...end of month invoicing timme with my home business keeping me busy.  It is nice to get paid...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Play LoGD on Dragonprime

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
23 Guests, 0 Users