• June 22, 2018, 06:21:27 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Disbelief  (Read 2249 times)
Sichae
iMod God
SVN Users
Mod God

If ya didn't get it by now... you're hopeless...

View Profile WWW
« on: November 06, 2004, 08:54:35 AM »

I can't believe it has been this long already. Just 3 months ago I joined this community, and I have had the time of my life.

I have met the most wonderful people and have found a great outlet for my creativity.

Sorry all you guys, for leaving you in the dust of Posting ^_^ but, I have become very comfortable at coding and am able to help a lot of folk.

Just 6 months ago, I got into the world of LotGD and my life has drastically changed. I have become much more happy and glad to see people every day.

SaucyWench, thank you for all that you have done for me, I love you so much!

Kendaer and MightyE, thank you both, for giving such a great game to add on to. Even though there may still be a bunch of bugs Tongue

Talisman, thank you for this community. All of the modders are really great when you get to know them.

But, thanks the most to Elessa. For if it weren't for her, I wouldn't be half the person that I am today. I love you. And even though you dont like it, I am still gonna call you "Mom" ^_^

Thank you all, so very much. I plan to be here much longer and keep giving out some nice modules, whether you use them of not, they will be in my shared folder.

If you didn't understand anything in the above post, don't try to attempt anything suggested.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
31 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search