• October 20, 2017, 05:43:31 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Petra the Tattoo Artist  (Read 12408 times)
Stephen.Kise
Codemeister

So meme'd up.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2017, 12:05:30 AM »

Incredibly old post... Has anyone ever revamped the Petra's Tattoo module to make it more usable, so that we don't need to directly edit the module to modify the tattoos? If not, I'll go ahead and do so myself.

There was one, though I doubt it is on DragonPrime. Just do it.

Slowly progressing fork with PHP 7 support: https://github.com/stephenKise/Legend-of-the-Green-Dragon
Cheap VPS Hosting (10$ credit!): https://m.do.co/c/acde75b086c5
TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2017, 06:31:41 AM »

Incredibly old post... Has anyone ever revamped the Petra's Tattoo module to make it more usable, so that we don't need to directly edit the module to modify the tattoos? If not, I'll go ahead and do so myself.

I'd be willing to help and collaborate if you like.  Sound like an interesting project.

I also have a project I am thinking on...but as I do not plan to release it (mainly because it will not be plug-and-play...it will depend on the Item System) I won't say more on it here, but I would not mind a collaborator on it...with whom I would then share, of course.  So, if you would like to collaborate on a couple of projects, let me know.
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2017, 02:29:15 PM »

I'd be willing to help and collaborate if you like.  Sound like an interesting project.

Thank you for the offer, but I work easier on my own. I could have it done in less than an hour; I'm just wondering if anyone else has already done it.

There was one, though I doubt it is on DragonPrime. Just do it.

Thought so. Thanks. I'll probably post it here when I'm done, since this module is outdated as anything.

TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2017, 08:33:06 AM »

Thank you for the offer, but I work easier on my own. I could have it done in less than an hour; I'm just wondering if anyone else has already done it.

Thought so. Thanks. I'll probably post it here when I'm done, since this module is outdated as anything.
OK, understand.  Please do post up the final work.  I would be interested...especially if it made it easy to add tattoos.  If you need a second set of eyes for debugging let me know, be happy to help...heaven knows there's times a second set of eyes is very helpful for me!
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2017, 08:32:59 PM »

Attached is the Petra's Tattoos module with an in-built editor, allowing for site-wide and player-specific tattoos.

TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2017, 12:15:05 AM »

Attached is the Petra's Tattoos module with an in-built editor, allowing for site-wide and player-specific tattoos.

Can one just overwrite the existing petra module?  So that people do not lost the tats they have already??

Also, does this petra module also work with Dragon Eggs Reearch?

And, by the way, does this module work on 1.1.0?
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2017, 12:31:05 AM »

Can one just overwrite the existing petra module?  So that people do not lost the tats they have already??

Yes, you can overwrite it. The prefs aren't changed.

No idea.

And no idea, I don't use deprecated versions of the core.

TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2017, 01:02:45 AM »

Yes, you can overwrite it. The prefs aren't changed.

No idea.

And no idea, I don't use deprecated versions of the core.

Later versions of the core do not support alternate currencies.  My entire game is dependent on it.  I have built a lot around the alternate currency my game uses.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Play LoGD on Dragonprime

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
18 Guests, 0 Users