• July 19, 2018, 08:09:00 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rare mounts  (Read 2608 times)
Hooker
« on: August 24, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »

Hey,

just wondering/had an idea... is there anyway to make certain mounts only appear in certain towns at certain times? i know theres a way to select what town there in but i wanted to know if there was a way to make rare mounts that only have about a 0.001% chance of being buyable at the time of someone buying their mount (like... i have giant war eagles on my server and i want them to be extremley rare so they cost alot.. but i also want them to be rare to the rich players on my server..)

Thanks,
Hooker
Sichae
iMod God
SVN Users
Mod God

If ya didn't get it by now... you're hopeless...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 02:41:09 PM »

Yeah, you can set them to a certain town. In the Mount Editor when youa re setting up the mount, there is a pull-down which allows you to make it available in only certain town...as longa s the town has a stable, you should be fine...

Whoops, jsut read the entire question...Yeesh...I think that is kinda out of my league...

If you didn't understand anything in the above post, don't try to attempt anything suggested.

Spider
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 02:50:38 PM »

you could achieve a very rare mount by making it available to buy from a forest special which has a low chance of happening.

And if you wanted it even rarer than that, you could make it only a small chance in the forest special that it would happen also.
SaucyWench
Mod God

I'm a good girl.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 03:22:36 PM »

One other way to do it is to use a blocknav inside an if statement and with the use of a random chance.

This way would probably work best the way that audrey sometimes appears in the navs. You could have say a Unicorn merchant who is only in the town 1/1000th of the time.

SaucyWench
Owner of GemDust.com and Darton City proudly hosted by LunarPages
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
44 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search