Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '$func['entity_fix']('\2')', to be a valid callback in /nfs/c01/h06/mnt/10927/domains/dragonprime.net/html/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Do NOT IM us with your questions.
DragonPrime - LoGD Resource Community
Welcome Guest
  • Good morning, Guest.
    Please log in, or register.
  • September 21, 2019, 10:28:19 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NOT IM us with your questions.  (Read 22411 times)
Diego6666
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 07:10:29 PM »

*Bump*
Msn messenger, I hate thee.
Here I am, at work, and suddenly my phone goes off that I have recieved a new text message;
Somebody saw my thread, and sent me a message, not bothering to notice the (I'm Mobile, and at work; DON'T SEND ME MESSAGES PLEASE) tag, so I almost got in crap; This isn't a feature that MSN lets me turn off.
As a more of a "politeness" addition; Don't send messages to people when they are mobile! They may be charged for this! Msn as an example charges me $.30 every message I recieve((and I recieved 3 from the person in question.)); Plus I pay 15 cents to reply, and MSN charges me 30 cents to send that reply via SMS.
It's rather rude, even if the person HAS stated it's alright to IM/PM them, to do so in a way which will cost them un-necessary additions to already over-priced bills.
Thanks;
Laurent aka Adam

hence why he is logical enough to keep all of his IM screen names off DP and any other form for that matter.  Roll Eyes
Sichae
iMod God
SVN Users
Mod God

If ya didn't get it by now... you're hopeless...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 09:54:36 PM »

BUMP.

My personal inbox is not a repository for newbie admin help.

If you didn't understand anything in the above post, don't try to attempt anything suggested.

Talisman
Administrator
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 09:56:06 PM »

I am locking this thread.  If you feel the need to bump it, then I should be hearing names of individuals who need warnings.

Play the latest beta version here on DragonPrime
kickme
Global Moderator
Mod God

Yay for elephants!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 07:03:50 PM »

Just a friendly reminder since there seems to have been a large inflow of people since this was last noticeable.

Waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka
Talisman
Administrator
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 05:51:26 PM »

An old topic, however it remains germaine.

The forum is here for many reasons, not the least of which is to form a commonly accessible repository wherein may be found a problem and the solutions provided for it.

If you seek help and receive a response by way of PM, the question and answer remain hidden to any subsequent users seeking the same help.

Not to mention the fact that most people don't have enough time to deal with their own coding requirements, let alone answer an inundation of requests for personal help.

If you have a question, post it in the forum.  Do NOT send your questions to users without their permission/invitation to do so.

Abuse of this will result in the loss of your ability to send PMs here.

Play the latest beta version here on DragonPrime
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
92 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search