• March 21, 2019, 09:22:42 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clan Pyramids  (Read 43426 times)
Pedro
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2008, 08:52:23 AM »

Awesome stuff thank you Kala.

Just out of interest, i enabled the Clan Options module too but I notice clan FOUNDERS cant go to the war room, but Leaders, and eventually Officers can?

Is it a matter of replicating the code to include the CLAN_FOUNDER ??

Cheers
Kala
Codemeister

Who Me?

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2008, 06:21:55 PM »

yes, this module was written quite some time about, before Clan Founders Smiley

~Why are there only 24 hours in a day, what I could do with an extra 1 ~
Pedro
« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2008, 02:59:06 AM »

So any chance of a cheeky quick fix?

I had a go myself with trying to replicate that small section of code to include CLAN_FOUNDER (seemed the most obvious naming convention to me Tongue ) , but i royal suck at coding so it fell right over.

Its probably really simple, but I couldnt get it.

So prweeety pwleaasse Grin
Kala
Codemeister

Who Me?

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2008, 03:11:07 AM »

in the clanwarvault/clanwarvault.php file

I missed one, change

Code:
if ($session['user']['clanrank'] == CLAN_LEADER){

to

Code:
if ($session['user']['clanrank'] >= CLAN_LEADER){

*as a clan founder, I can enter the warvault* Edit: but as a founder, I could not buy

« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 03:13:33 AM by Kala » Logged

kwakujeffboat
« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2008, 09:13:42 PM »

whats the war vault for, i deposited money, but my attack and defense are not going up.. everything is set in the admin menu.. please help
Kala
Codemeister

Who Me?

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2008, 09:16:31 PM »

- Clan War Vault (Written by Shadow Raven) - ability to buy attack and defense for your clan within the clan halls, Leaders can buy the attack and defense, from gold donated by clan members, admin settable how much gold per atk/def point. Top Donators HoF included.  Buying Attack ups your clan members attack when battling in the pyramids.  Buying Defense ups the size of a clans walls.

It affects your CLAN atk/def within the pyramids.. not your personal one.  As stated, leaders must buy the atk/def within the clan fountain section.  The fix for founders is a few posts up.

Please read the thread in future, as your question has already been asked and answered.

TechnoWolf
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2008, 07:52:20 AM »

GREAT module, and I'd love to be able to use it, but I'm having a problem with the C pyramid.
I had installed this to test it, along with the pyramid images to proper locations (maps were working as well).
When myself and another non-admin player who helps me test new modules would go into the "C" pyramid, and attempt to leave, we would get the screen that states you cannot return for 10 minutes, with an option to go back to the city.  When we click the link to go back to the city, the nav was broken, and we would be stuck on this screen.  What is interesting is that I have "NavDemon" installed, and it did not detect a broken nav.
Any suggestions?  Again, this mod is great, and I'd love to be able to keep it running!!!
Thanks!
Kala
Codemeister

Who Me?

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2008, 06:45:57 PM »

Two things:

When you choose to leave, are you using the Return, or the Give Up Link?

If you're using the Give Up link, then yes, you will have to wait 10 mins to return. (forgive me if this wasn't a problem, it's early here, and my time is extremely limited atm)

To fix the bad nav, not really sure why this is happening.  Try changing the following

line 232 of clanpyramid/clanpyramid.php

Code:
addnav("Leave","village.php?");

to

Code:
villagenav();

the requireonce is already included in the main file, so it should work without it Smiley

Kala

TechnoWolf
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2008, 08:01:51 AM »

That worked!
Thanks Kala!
mgiuse89

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2008, 09:33:11 AM »

In version 1.1.1 a bug is found in the pyramids:
in the pyramids did not find the characters of opponents. The files relatif are: pyramidupgrade.
can someone help me? thank you
Kala
Codemeister

Who Me?

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2008, 02:44:22 PM »

There is a readme text.  Do NOT upgrade previous versions until you have read it.  It also explains how to modify experience given (this is not nor will ever be a setting).

Included is upgradepyramid files.  You must install and uninstall or your players will no longer have their player kills adding on.  This file removes all no longer used prefs and converts player kills and player clanpoints earned over to the clanhof module.  I take no responsibility for those who do not read.

Again I take no responsibility for those who cannot be bothered reading the instructions that come with these files.  If you can't be bothered to read the readme then I can't be bothered to help you.  The file you refer to should only be used to UPGRADE from a previous version, it is not needed with a fresh installation.  It also should no longer be installed.

Balrog
Militia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2009, 01:30:29 PM »

ok, I have 2 issues...1 in the Tzeltalchs you can basically go through the walls without hitting them you hit once, then return to pyramid then you can just walk through them.

2 in the Prazlynx..the teleport comes up and all the navs are there for all directions so you can ignore the teleport.

Any ideas? I didn't see any thing relating to this in the posts. Sorry if it's a repeat.

Kala
Codemeister

Who Me?

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2009, 08:51:53 PM »

1) sounds like the database isn't correctly updating or the information isn't being taken from the database correctly

2) This is something I've fixed for someone in the past

I'll take a look at both and get an updated file uploaded, I can't guarantee when, as I've not got a lot of spare time at the moment

Can you give me the lotgd version, php and mysql version you're running please?  Also if you could check your mysql database for the object pref for the clanpyramids, and make sure it's actually saving the data for the squares (pref name will be a number lower than 1000) and the amount should be over 25000 or higher.

Kala

Balrog
Militia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2009, 09:00:48 PM »

I will get you all that info as soon as I can. I can tell you the version is 1.1.1  and I believe it's php5. The other stuff I gotta look at.

Balrog
Militia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2009, 02:26:54 PM »

here's what I was told, Kala.

LOTGD 1.1.1
PHP Version 4.4.9
MySQL Version 5.0

The values for the squares are saving to the module_objprefs table

does that help?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print