• September 24, 2018, 10:58:04 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Banners of your Realm  (Read 58742 times)
Darknessfalls
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2012, 07:53:34 PM »

Welcome, to Masters Unleashed.

Masters Unleashed is a realm Based upon Star Wars. It is set in the future, after all of the characters we all know and love or hate, has been killed off. It follows the same rules of the Force, and this is explained in the rules. It has a fully trained staff and coders that have been working on it for a few months. Please feel free to come and check out the realm! There may be prizes and awards given out randomly throughout the next week or two, so be on the lookout!

Michelina
Militia

Some days being me just isn't worth it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2012, 08:16:34 PM »

AlteredState RPG

AlteredState RPG was created in 2007 as a Star Wars experience in the Logd world.
We are in approximately 42-45 ABY [After Battle of Yavin].
That means there is the Jedi Order with Luke Skywalker as its currently on an extended leave Grand Master,
Natasi Daala is the head of the Galactic Alliance,
and the Lost Tribe of the Sith have come out of hiding on Kesh.
Its time to stand and be recognized or be swept away with the tides of war.

http://www.as-rpg.com/home.php?

Don't you wish you were short like me?

AlteredState RPG

Darknessfalls
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2012, 02:52:26 PM »

Welcome back, to Dual Dragon! It now has a few new twists and turns, so watch out! The realm is now fully opened again, after being revamped for a couple of months. For those of you who played on there before, your characters are still there, waiting for you to come back!

http://dualdragon.the-complex.net/

Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2012, 01:01:27 AM »

Welcome to The Springs, the very first A Song of Ice and Fire (or ASOIAF) themed LotGD!
It still still in beta, but ready for a few new players!

A Song of Ice and Fire are a series of novels written by George R. R. Martin, and I'm sure some of you know it better as the HBO Series Game of Thrones.

So step into a world of magic and bloodshed, and join The Springs Today!

I noticed that the page that the link links to says 'To play, please click on the folder beneath that says "Lotgd-1.1.2-DragonPrime_Edition"'..

Just a suggestion, but for the link to automatically redirect to the homepage for easier access, just upload everything in the 'lotgd-1.1.2-DragonPrime_Edition' folder to the public_html folder of your server.

Lelva
Militia

Tamsin Oliiver

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2012, 01:08:43 AM »

Welcome to The Springs, the very first A Song of Ice and Fire (or ASOIAF) themed LotGD!

A Song of Ice and Fire are a series of novels written by George R. R. Martin, and I'm sure some of you know it better as the HBO Series Game of Thrones.

I noticed that the page that the link links to says 'To play, please click on the folder beneath that says "Lotgd-1.1.2-DragonPrime_Edition"'..

Just a suggestion, but for the link to automatically redirect to the homepage for easier access, just upload everything in the 'lotgd-1.1.2-DragonPrime_Edition' folder to the public_html folder of your server.

I did try that, but I kept getting an error page from my host and wasn't sure how to fix it. /:

Lelva | Architects | Tamsin
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2012, 01:14:11 AM »

I did try that, but I kept getting an error page from my host and wasn't sure how to fix it. /:

It's possible that the index.php file of your code wasn't working.. I had the same problem on my post, and if you wish to fix this, I've attached an zipped copy of a index.html file that you can upload - this will fix that issue.

Lelva
Militia

Tamsin Oliiver

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2012, 01:23:13 AM »

It's possible that the index.php file of your code wasn't working.. I had the same problem on my post, and if you wish to fix this, I've attached an zipped copy of a index.html file that you can upload - this will fix that issue.

Yup, fixed it! Thanks!

Lelva | Architects | Tamsin
!Aiden
Captain of the Guard

Lacking..?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: November 28, 2012, 06:42:02 PM »

For future references, if you plan on having an account for back-up admin purposes, I can't advise keeping it with that name, as if whoever manages to get on your casual account, has an IQ higher than their shoe size, they'll look for such things, and keep you from getting in that way.

However, you can always change that from the DB itself, and just change the hashcode Tongue.
PinkAngel
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2014, 04:22:40 AM »

Thrones RPG is now open!

Danger lurks around every corner.
Winter is coming and the White Walkers plague Westeros with very little standing in their way.

Join the best text based Game of Thrones role playing site and begin your quest for the Iron Throne now!

You can find us at: http://www.thronesrpg.com/

DarknessFalls
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2015, 12:24:05 PM »

I know I'm not a moderator, but I'm pretty sure that http://dragonprime.net/index.php?topic=12170.0 is still in effect. We are here to be supportive of others. Not to goad others into fights. Not to try and stir the pot with others. We are here to support each other, and help each other.

Now. To the unicorn shooting chainsaws. What in the name of everything is that all about? Where did that even come from!? Someone needs to make a realm where that is the "dragon" you have to kill. DOCTOR, YOU SHOULD BUILD IT!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 12:27:17 PM by DarknessFalls » Logged
Talisman
Administrator
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2015, 05:52:41 PM »

I know I'm not a moderator, but I'm pretty sure that http://dragonprime.net/index.php?topic=12170.0 is still in effect. We are here to be supportive of others. Not to goad others into fights. Not to try and stir the pot with others. We are here to support each other, and help each other

Correct.  Now if I have to waste any more of my time removing playground drama posts, I will also be handing out time-outs to the authors of those posts.

Play the latest beta version here on DragonPrime
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: April 01, 2018, 08:28:47 PM »

There's so many separate fandoms sites based on different franchises - what would happen if they were all combined into one site? A city for every fandom? A city for those who don't want to be in a fandom?

Fandom Kingdom
An all-fandoms-encompassing LoGD, with an upcoming and completely different leveling system to what you're used to on LoGDs... No more dragon, no more masters, no more dying! Instead, you get to colonize the world! With so many unique features, are you really playing LoGD?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Play LoGD on Dragonprime

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
36 Guests, 1 User