Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '$func['entity_fix']('\2')', to be a valid callback in /nfs/c01/h06/mnt/10927/domains/dragonprime.net/html/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
The Banners of your Realm
DragonPrime - LoGD Resource Community
Welcome Guest
  • Good afternoon, Guest.
    Please log in, or register.
  • September 20, 2019, 01:12:27 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Banners of your Realm  (Read 68196 times)
strider
« on: February 16, 2004, 12:49:42 PM »

Well, it seems no one wants to be the first to post in a new area, so let's do a quick role call. Less than 12 hours and it seems a decent selection of the 50 patches originally on SourceForge have been placed on DRAGONPRIME.

Very cool. . .

So what realms are contributing to this project. Everyone is building their own empire on some part of this world wide internet. Where are you from and how fares the realms abroad?

::Puts up the Banner of LEGENDGARD in the hall::
lonnyl
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 05:45:44 PM »

Well geez I feel stupid, I didn't come up with some cool name for my realm.... I was a BBS Sysop who ran LORD, so when I found the project I was pretty excited.  I downloaded it, installed mysql and proceded to configure everything.  I really put it up for a decent game for my kids to play, and it has gone from there.   I have since learned some php and have been working on add-ons mods ever since.  Our LOGD site is on our company site Ps & Qs Computing.  We keep it family friendly and have a good time.  

:: Puts up the Banner of Ps & Q's on the hall ::

:: thinks he should name his game something cool hehehe ::
Talisman
Administrator
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 06:12:59 PM »

The closest I have to a banner would be this site...DragonPrime...

I stumbled into LoGD while looking for sample snippets of code to develop my own thing (which I still haven't done) and found it somewhat...er...addictiv e.  My main 'residence' is Legendgard, and when strider told me about the need for this site...well...we all contribute however we are able.  Smiley

::Hoists DragonPrime's Banner::

Play the latest beta version here on DragonPrime
GenmaC
Codemeister

Coder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 11:51:59 PM »

http://www.dualtranslations.org/logd (down thanks to my host)

I also used to run a BBS with LORD and LORD ][, not to mention PTEOS.

I like the IGM system in LORD ][, so I made one for LoGD ;p

Castle Siege - a work in progress
Voratus
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 11:56:16 AM »

I've been playing LotGD since it was sitting on a Sourceforge server, adding downloaded specials after I got .9.6 installed and upgraded to .9.7+, and now I've moved on to changing the code and adding things downloads just can't give.
My server is currently pretty damn empty (read: I'm the only regular), but its at lgd.tod-online.com: Domarr's Gate
Planning on adding more villages (one for each race), a cheap rip-off of Strider's deep forest, and a special main side-quest involving the undead (and possibly even Ramius).
robert
Old Dog
Mod God

LoGD Buff!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 06:14:28 PM »

Maddnet.com hosts Legend of the Green Dragon and the BBS L.O.R.D.
In LoGD, Maddnet Village is the home to a growing number of players that enjoy the format we use: *free for all* and *all you can play* which means there are no clans and we make available the New Day link. Using such a unique format, requires that the LoGD have lots of things to keep the players interested.
Maddnet Village will honor the veteran players with status and grant them privy to area's the common folk are not allowed access to - the more DK a player gets, the more they will see - this gives player's that play and stay even more to do.

Arune
Mod God

Arune Vai - khatfield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2004, 10:56:02 PM »

Well I guess i should have posted here before! :-/

http://webone.sytes.net/logd

is me !
aSeekr
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2004, 05:21:25 AM »

http://www.sembrance.uni.cc/rpg

Is where I hang out and where my code goes first!

Dasher
Xekral
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2004, 07:35:44 AM »

http://games.hoversheep.com/lotgd is my site.  Launched it not too long ago, and already have a number of personal changes made and mods from others installed.

::EDIT::
Alas... it's gone =( Didn't have the membership to make it worth it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 10:34:01 PM by Xekral » Logged
Spider
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2004, 08:27:30 AM »

http://lotgd.spiderscripts.org.uk

I've only had it running for a week or so, but I'm a code fanatic and I used to love playing LORD, so as soon as I found out about LotGD I snapped it right up and got modding straight away Smiley

I never seem to have much free time or organisation, but I am working on server modifications, new village layout, new quests, and some other stuff.  It'll all happen eventually Smiley
sixf00t4
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2004, 09:11:39 AM »

a friend at techimo.com had set up a standard game, and a lot of the members, including me were playing it.  He ran into SQL problems, and abandoned it.  This left me sad and empty Wink
so i set up a game on my personal site, modded the heck out of it, Big props to Robert for helping me out in the beginning.  Since then, i have had quite a few dedicated players step in from around the world.  I have had a few players offer up their own mods, which i encourage, and have quite a few players who left other servers because they like mine so much.  Tongue

::hangs the tattered and torn flag of Sixf00t4's dragon village::
« Last Edit: May 17, 2004, 09:12:18 AM by sixf00t4 » Logged

lsgworldl
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2004, 07:55:31 PM »

I guess my banner would be sg-worlds LOGD

http://games.sg-world.net/logd

Wink Grin Tongue Embarrassed
zousug
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2004, 01:11:00 AM »

hey.

dont have a banner for mine yet Cry been setting up the game lol..

i used to play logd on bbs's and when i found it on the net i went searching day and night to find the code so i can set it up on my server Cheesy

few ppl on it, trying to expand it to more players..  in process of makeing a new village and extending the current one a little..

my game is hosted on my diablo 2 site (which may change soon)

www.lsotfe.net as i said above not yet got a banner..
FW Viper
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2004, 04:23:50 AM »

http://hfs.cjb.net/games/LoGD/

I am more into design then code.  Undecided I develiped the skins HFS-LoGD that can be found on my game server, I set one as defalt but you have to sign up to see them all.

I am working on another skin as I type this up. I can't help it I find it relaxing. I do however do some coding but I leave the bulk of it up to you lovely people Wink
strider
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2004, 03:31:36 PM »

Time to rekindle this posting string as the new 0.9.8 realm emerges. . .

Besides, we need to know where all these new admins are coming from. . .

:: Hoists the LEGENDGARD banner into the hall and under it is the red flag of ARIA ::
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
79 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search