Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '$func['entity_fix']('\2')', to be a valid callback in /nfs/c01/h06/mnt/10927/domains/dragonprime.net/html/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Zach needs help, weird didn't he have a server ...
DragonPrime - LoGD Resource Community
Welcome Guest
  • Good afternoon, Guest.
    Please log in, or register.
  • September 20, 2019, 01:11:28 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zach needs help, weird didn't he have a server ...  (Read 1482 times)
zachattack
« on: November 14, 2006, 10:48:09 PM »

Ok well technically I got tired of having to pay bills, and stuff I really couldn't afford, lol so I wanted to run my own server, which I actually did pretty well of setting my computer up to the internet and I've got only one problem, mysql error #2003, mysql server is not responding, other than that it's completely fine lol. Of course I have some work to do on the game, and security and stuff like that which I'll deal with later, right now I want to use this until I can save up enough mulah, to buy a half-way decent server that will atleast run for a week. Since I only have 5mb of sql and I'm running over 3 games, other than that... So I decided to run the lotgd game on my computer, since I thought why not...  Wink

Which is probably a dumb idea,  I changed the ip, didn't change the port, kept it at 80 so I wouldn;'t have to type, IPaddress:port.com/something/ lol that was annoying so I'm probably going to get one of those  domains for a static IP, as soon as I get this working, could you guys maybe list why it's not working?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Please take the time to read the FAQ and browse the DragonPedia

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
75 Guests, 0 Users