• August 22, 2019, 09:26:53 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arena - Online PVP  (Read 23230 times)
Kala
Codemeister

Who Me?

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2018, 10:41:01 PM »

This is a possibility of being done, however, not by myself atm.. I don't have access to a computer and haven't written any code for about 9 years.  If however I decide to get back into coding I will take a look and see whether this is possible without a complete rewrite and I would also have to make it compatible for the current version of the game.

Regards

Kala

~Why are there only 24 hours in a day, what I could do with an extra 1 ~
Wolfsbanewillow
Captain of the Guard

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2018, 08:24:31 AM »

thanks for considering it. Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
TGTarheel
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2018, 10:19:53 AM »

Seems to me the place the navigation shows could simply be changed.

Not sure.

As it is now, one must be a member of a clan to even do potions at all.  It does not allow for unaffiliated players to mix potions at all.

Just a thought.
Wolfsbanewillow
Captain of the Guard

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2019, 02:41:49 AM »

I'm totally not used with coding. But if you could brew the potions in a kind of potion class besides the clan forge (on some games, the clans are replaced by houses), the clan forge issue possibly could be solved? I'm not sure if this is a navigation thing, perhaps a more experted coder could be of any help? But I surely liked your module, especially because of the collecting ingredients thing, and for the quest +potion brewing. Perhaps the potion book could end up in a kind of library =personal book case or book shelf? And if I may suggest another thing: why not making the halfs of the notes collectibles as well? I would let the user collect these note snippets and put them on the library table. As long as the notes aren't put in this safe place, they can be stolen by a creature. Thanks for considering. Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
127 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search