• July 25, 2017, 09:41:10 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clan Buffs  (Read 22452 times)
Tela
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2008, 08:39:14 PM »

Kind of strange, but the options to set buffs doesn't appear to founders, only leaders.

I imagine the fix is something simple, such as:

if clanrank >= leader
instead of
if clanrank == leader

Anyway, just tossing this out there. I don't have the time to look into it myself at the moment.
Nightborn
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2008, 06:42:59 AM »

Very much likely =)
Tela
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2008, 04:43:25 PM »

Kind of strange, but the options to set buffs doesn't appear to founders, only leaders.

I imagine the fix is something simple, such as:

if clanrank >= leader
instead of
if clanrank == leader

Anyway, just tossing this out there. I don't have the time to look into it myself at the moment.
Heh.

File: modules/clanbuffs/clanbuffs.php
Code: (Line 26, CHANGE)
if ($session['user']['clanrank']==CLAN_LEADER) {
Code: (TO)
if ($session['user']['clanrank']>=CLAN_LEADER) {
I've included the fixed file, which grants FOUNDERS the same permissions as LEADERS...I can't think of a reason this wouldn't be desired, but if it is, don't use this file. Smiley
Dragon89
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2008, 06:50:16 PM »

You can always add a setting to allow or disallow clan leader access.  That would be the best solution.
kwakujeffboat
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2008, 01:51:40 PM »

hi, activated the buff, this is what i see

Clan buffs are extremely expensive, but potentially very powerful assets.
There are a total of 12212 gems in your clan bank.

The stats of your clan's buff are as follows:
Attack Multiplier: Not Active
Defense Multiplier: Not Active
HP Drain: Not Active
Damage Reflection: Not Active
Regeneration: Not Active
Duration: 0 Rounds (Level 0)
Total Strength: 0%

how do i actually gain things in this buff. there is no option to increase base things??

can you help me
Boris735
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2008, 07:00:38 PM »

At this point you should have nav options to increase the buffs.  e.g., Activate Atk Mult (150 gems) .  Are you really not seeing them?  You may need to go back to your clan hall and then re-enter the Clan Buffs section.
Sassy
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2008, 08:44:03 PM »

hi, activated the buff, this is what i see

Clan buffs are extremely expensive, but potentially very powerful assets.
There are a total of 12212 gems in your clan bank.

The stats of your clan's buff are as follows:
Attack Multiplier: Not Active
Defense Multiplier: Not Active
HP Drain: Not Active
Damage Reflection: Not Active
Regeneration: Not Active
Duration: 0 Rounds (Level 0)
Total Strength: 0%

how do i actually gain things in this buff. there is no option to increase base things??

can you help me

If you are the clan founder and do not have the fix installed on it you will need to step down as founder or have a leader do your buff upgrades for you...
Sassy
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2008, 08:48:17 PM »

I am having a major issue and can not figure out how too fix it!! I am running the 1.1.1 stable release on said server and as you might know if you are using a lot of the older modules you must turn settings off for them to work right with this version...

Well with the clan buffs I have tried to turn it off for PVP and it still helps players in PVP, so I turned it on and it STILL helps with PVP... and as you know it is very hard to kill someone in PVP that has over 100000 more hit points than you and 200 dragon kills more... if anyone has a quick fix idea please let me know... I have looked at the codes and still find nothing I can modify to fix this problem...

thank you.
Elessa
Faerie
Mod God

short, sweet and to the point

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2008, 10:11:01 PM »

you are correct. it is difficult to win. however, it is part and parcel of the game. there will always be players who have been playing longer and have the advantage of more HP/ATK/DEF due to experience.

if someone doesn't want to be killed, they can set their PVP pref to not participate if you have pvpimmunity.php installed.

ye could also use pvpblock.php to form restrictions and bands.  both modules are part of the recommended core modules download.

Uuma ma ten rashwe, ta tuluva a lle

Play the latest beta version here on LoGD DragonPrime - Axebridge
Sassy
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2008, 12:08:33 PM »

you are correct. it is difficult to win. however, it is part and parcel of the game. there will always be players who have been playing longer and have the advantage of more HP/ATK/DEF due to experience.

if someone doesn't want to be killed, they can set their PVP pref to not participate if you have pvpimmunity.php installed.

ye could also use pvpblock.php to form restrictions and bands.  both modules are part of the recommended core modules download.

that is just it, a player with 20 dragon kills are able to kill players with 200 dragon kills, with less than half of the  HP/ATK/DEF the clan buffs are healing them every round in the PVP when it is set not to work for pvp...
Iori
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2008, 08:33:52 AM »

that is just it, a player with 20 dragon kills are able to kill players with 200 dragon kills, with less than half of the  HP/ATK/DEF the clan buffs are healing them every round in the PVP when it is set not to work for pvp...

The setting to turn pvp on/off will only affect NEW clan buffs applied after you change that setting, meaning after the next new day/buff refresh.

Sassy
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2008, 02:28:08 PM »

I fixed it, I kept reinstalling and changing the pvp settings until it finally took...
Iori
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2008, 04:18:40 AM »

I fixed it, I kept reinstalling and changing the pvp settings until it finally took...

The buff, once applied, is independent of any settings whatsoever (even uninstalling the module will not remove the buff). All you had to do after changing the pvp setting was to wait for the next time the buff is applied for the changes to take effect.

Sassy
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2008, 04:50:13 PM »

The buff, once applied, is independent of any settings whatsoever (even uninstalling the module will not remove the buff). All you had to do after changing the pvp setting was to wait for the next time the buff is applied for the changes to take effect.

I did that many times, we worked on this module for 3 weeks. we had many new days as they are set for every 2 hours... but all is fixed now. thanks for the reply though
foumy6
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2009, 07:06:25 PM »

i have tryed everything to put this in will some one plz tell me step by step how to put the module into the game also is it compatable with 1.1.2?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Version 1.1.2 is the current supported version and is available for download.

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
25 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search