• September 24, 2018, 12:33:34 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Gargoyle  (Read 2038 times)
Ender
Militia

Wizards First Rule

View Profile WWW
« on: May 02, 2006, 07:55:41 PM »

This is a modification of the Fairy Dragon Module including a second creature a gargoyle for random  finding in the forest, I had to also edit the Fairy Dragon module to make sure a player could only have one or the other.

File submission thread is here : http://dragonprime.net/index.php?topic=4313.0

Any discussion add it here

Wolfsbanewillow
Captain of the Guard

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 07:53:33 AM »

Are gargoyles also available in limited numbers within the game? I only know a game in which the fairydragon is modified so that it became a phoenix, but there are a certain number of phoenixes available in the game. Is this the same for the gargoyles? And what about making it possible for the players to free a captured gargoyle or fairydragon/phoenix from Ramius or its opposite? The good creatures =Fairydragon/phoenix ... could be held by Ramius; the bad ones could be held by its opposite. If you free a fairydragon or phoenix as a bad person, you become more good; if you free a gargoyle, you become bad. But freeing such a creature doesn't mean you get it. You only release one in the game, so that it becomes available for the players. Perhaps freeing such creatures only could be possible after fighting and slaying Ramius or its opposite? Would this a enrichment or extra option for the Stonehenge module or for the underworld? Now you can take the tunnel in the underworld or slay creatures in the graveyard. But what if you could visit Ramius and use torments or favours to fight him and free a captured animal? I would do this in such way, that after slaying Ramius or its opposite you get a choice as a player: or you free another player (and can check if player is good, bad ... =only if pvp is activated) or you can chose to free a fairydragon/phoenix or gargoyle. What do you think about these thoughts? Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
Brendan
I am Brendan.
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 08:08:57 AM »

Are gargoyles also available in limited numbers within the game? I only know a game in which the fairydragon is modified so that it became a phoenix, but there are a certain number of phoenixes available in the game. Is this the same for the gargoyles? And what about making it possible for the players to free a captured gargoyle or fairydragon/phoenix from Ramius or its opposite? The good creatures =Fairydragon/phoenix ... could be held by Ramius; the bad ones could be held by its opposite. If you free a fairydragon or phoenix as a bad person, you become more good; if you free a gargoyle, you become bad. But freeing such a creature doesn't mean you get it. You only release one in the game, so that it becomes available for the players. Perhaps freeing such creatures only could be possible after fighting and slaying Ramius or its opposite? Would this a enrichment or extra option for the Stonehenge module or for the underworld? Now you can take the tunnel in the underworld or slay creatures in the graveyard. But what if you could visit Ramius and use torments or favours to fight him and free a captured animal? I would do this in such way, that after slaying Ramius or its opposite you get a choice as a player: or you free another player (and can check if player is good, bad ... =only if pvp is activated) or you can chose to free a fairydragon/phoenix or gargoyle. What do you think about these thoughts? Best, WW

This should be posted in the Idea Place here. Paragraphing your posts would also be helpful.
Wolfsbanewillow
Captain of the Guard

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 09:36:39 AM »

Sorry. I posted it in the idea place. Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
28 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search