• December 15, 2018, 08:47:47 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Lovers Mod  (Read 12237 times)
Ironman
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 05:48:38 PM »

Version 2.3: added the ability to turn on or off auto-divorce on very low spirits.  Default is on.

http://www.legendarydragons.com/files/lovers_alt2.3.zip
Trevoke
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2006, 12:59:09 PM »

Great. Thank you!
I still don't understand my problem at all. After all, it should check the account ID, no? Why would that check fail, or be unconditionally false? ...
Ironman
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2006, 06:05:38 AM »

I'm at a total loss. Sad

Does anybody else have this problem or have any ideas what is going on with Trevoke?
Trevoke
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2006, 07:39:44 AM »

I can offer you access to my test server if you like.. ?
The problem happens both if the PC is female or male, so it's not a coding error.

Did anyone else try it with CortalUX's marriage module? It has a "convert flirtpoints" function which I used without actually understanding it (shame on me)..
Nightborn
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2006, 08:12:28 AM »

do you mean the overhauled one?

yes, I implemented it.

if you activated it & converted it just means that if you HAD already the marriage installed (old version) you can just convert the flirtpoints to the new version.

you can't break something except if you do it afterwards just overwrite newer flirtpoints.
Trevoke
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2006, 12:26:28 PM »

Nightborn -

So you're saying that if I do the conversion after I activate the lovers module I can break something?

Since I installed and uninstalled and reinstalled the lovers module I don't think it counts..

It looks like it's not ready the account ID properly, no?

edit : is there a way to give you guys some output code or something to look at?
Nightborn
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2006, 01:22:41 PM »

no, not break in the sense of "killing my server"

you could replace the present flirtpoints your users have with the old ones... when you copied the overhauled marriage to your directory.

you can give code here.
Rudey
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2008, 09:28:31 AM »

*pushing old threads*

In case there is still interest in this mod, here's some instructions fixing a small bug in the code version posted above.
The lines 533 to 615 in the lovers.php have to be replaced by:

Code:
switch(httpget('flirt')){
case 1:
if (e_rand($c,$cs1)>=$cs1){
output("You wink at %s`0, and she gives you a warm smile in return.",$partner);
if ($c<$cs2) $c++;
}else{
output("You wink at %s`0, but she pretends not to notice.",$partner);
}
break;
case 2:
output("You stroll confidently across the room toward %s`0.",$partner);
if (e_rand($c,$cs2)>=$cs2){
output("Taking hold of her hand, you kiss it gently, your lips remaining for only a few seconds.");
output("%s`0 blushes and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear as you walk away, then presses the back side of her hand longingly against her cheek while watching your retreat.",$partner);
if ($c<$cs3) $c++;
}else{
output("You reach out to grab her hand, but %s`0 takes her hand back and asks if perhaps you'd like a drink.",$partner);
}
break;
case 3:
output("Standing with your back against a wooden column, you wait for %s`0 to wander your way when you call her name.",$partner);
if (e_rand($c,$cs3)>=$cs3){
output("She approaches, a hint of a smile on her face.");
output("You grab her chin, lift it slightly, and place a firm but quick kiss on her plump lips.");
if ($c<$cs4) $c++;
}else{
output("She smiles and apologizes, insisting that she is simply too busy to take a moment from her work.");
}
break;
case 4:
output("Sitting at a table, you wait for %s`0 to come your way.",$partner);
if (e_rand($c,$cs4)>=$cs4){
output("When she does so, you reach up and grab her firmly by the waist, pulling her down on to your lap.");
output("She laughs and throws her arms around your neck in a warm hug before thumping you on the chest, standing up, and insisting that she really must get back to work.");
if ($c<$cs5) $c++;
}else{
output("When she does so, you reach up to grab her by the waist, but she deftly dodges, careful not to spill the drink that she's carrying.");
if ($c>0 && $c<$cs4) $c--;
}
break;
case 5:
output("Waiting for %s`0 to brush by you, you firmly palm her backside.",$partner);
if (e_rand($c,$cs5)>=$cs5){
output("She turns and gives you a warm, knowing smile.");
if ($c<$cs6) $c++;
}else{
output("She turns and slaps you across the face. Hard.");
output("Perhaps you should go a little slower.");
if ($c>0 && $c<$cs5) $c--;
}
break;
case 6:
if (e_rand($c,$cs6)>=$cs6){
     switch (e_rand(1,4)) {
      case 1: case 2: case 4:
output("Like a whirlwind, you sweep through the inn, grabbing %s`0, who throws her arms around your neck, and whisk her upstairs to her room there.",$partner);
output("Not more than 10 minutes later you stroll down the stairs, smoking a pipe, and grinning from ear to ear.");
if ($session['user']['turns']>0){
output("You feel exhausted!  ");
$session['user']['turns']-=2;
if ($session['user']['turns']<0) $session['user']['turns']=0;
}
addnews("`@%s`@ and %s`@ were seen heading up the stairs in the inn together.`0",$session['user']['name'],$partner);
if ($c<$cs7) $c++;
      break;
            case 3:
              output("Like a whirlwind, you sweep through the inn, and grab for `5Violet`0.  She tells you that she is just too busy right now.");
              break; }

}else{
output("Like a whirlwind, you sweep through the inn, and grab for %s`0.",$partner);
output("She turns and slaps your face!");
output("\"`%What sort of girl do you think I am, anyhow?`0\" she demands! ");
if ($c>0) $c--;
}
break;
case 7:
output("%s`0 is working feverishly to serve patrons of the inn.",$partner);
output("You stroll up to her and take the mugs out of her hand, placing them on a nearby table.");
output("Amidst her protests you kneel down on one knee, taking her hand in yours.");
output("She quiets as you stare up at her and utter the question that you never thought you'd utter.");
output("She stares at you and you immediately know the answer by the look on her face.`n`n");
if ($c>=$cs7){

I've just replaced the concrete values for the charm steps by the according variables. Otherwise the function to manually define the charm steps wouldn't make sense in this part of the code.
I hope that this wasn't bullshit...

Rudey
Rudey
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2008, 09:36:28 AM »

Accordingly, replace the lines 398-408 by:

Code:
if ($c>0 && $c<$cs4) $c--;
}
break;
case 5:
if (e_rand($c,$cs5)>=$cs5){
output("You walk up to %s`0, grab him by the shirt, pull him to his feet, and plant a firm, long kiss right on his handsome lips.",$partner);
output("He collapses after, hair a bit disheveled, and short on breath.");
if ($c<$cs6) $c++;
}else{
output("You duck down to kiss %s`0 on the lips, but just as you do so, he bends over to tie his shoe.",$partner);
if ($c>0 && $c<$cs5) $c--;

I haven't read through the rest of the code, but obviously everything else works well.

Rudey
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Please take the time to read the FAQ and browse the DragonPedia

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online