• December 15, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Lovers Mod  (Read 12220 times)
Ironman
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2006, 10:24:51 PM »

Here it is:

* Admin configurable setting for autodivorce of absentee spouses
* Spouse info now saved by acctid
* Fixed a minor display bug introduced in v2.01

http://dragonprime.net/users/Ironman/lovers2.zip
Trevoke
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2006, 08:13:36 AM »

How about an "auto divorce" without loss of charm or anything when a dragon kill happens?
Ironman
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 02:29:32 PM »

How about an "auto divorce" without loss of charm or anything when a dragon kill happens?

I liked the idea, and put it in as an option.  Version 2.2:

http://legendarydragons.com/files/lovers_alt2.2.zip
DarQness
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 02:03:27 PM »

I still get this when I click on the button... any other modules/core stuff I needed to modify?

Code:
SELECT name FROM accounts WHERE acctid=

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Call Stack:
1: db_query("SELECT name FROM accounts...") called from /home/sthought/public_html/lotgd/modules/lovers.php on line 345
2: lovers_seth() called from /home/sthought/public_html/lotgd/modules/lovers.php on line 224
3: lovers_run() called from /home/sthought/public_html/lotgd/runmodule.php on line 32
Zanzaras
Captain of the Guard

*Snipe*

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2006, 02:14:26 PM »

I too recieved this error message after first dropping this mod into the module folder then testing the mod in game. I went in to the Module Manager and completely uninstalled the mod. I then re-installed it and every thing was worked fine. Give that a try and see if it works.

If this fixes your problem, Ironman may want to inform anyone who uses the module to uninstall the Core lovers.php module first.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 02:15:58 PM by Zanzaras » Logged

"Intelligence is like a river, the deeper it is the less noise it makes."
DarQness
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2006, 04:00:49 PM »

Whoa you're right! It worked! Thanks Cheesy
Zanzaras
Captain of the Guard

*Snipe*

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2006, 07:12:13 PM »

Any time.  Smiley

"Intelligence is like a river, the deeper it is the less noise it makes."
Trevoke
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 06:19:23 AM »

*scratches head*
I need to learn PHP...

On my test server, gave myself 100 charm, married Violet, new day rolls around (aka '/') ... Boar's Head Inn, flirt with Violet.
You stare dreamily across the room at Violet, who leans across a table to serve a patron a drink. You turn when you feel a tap on your shoulder. Cedrik reminds you that Violet is now married to Admin Trevoke. You curse Admin Trevoke.

That's ME!
Trevoke
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 02:35:55 PM »

Oh, and, hrm, if you activate the "auto-divorce on dragon kill", does it deactivate the divorce on "wake up with really low spirits" ?
DarQness
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 04:32:13 PM »

Oh, and, hrm, if you activate the "auto-divorce on dragon kill", does it deactivate the divorce on "wake up with really low spirits" ?

I don't think so.

About your other problem, I haven't encountered that yet... so can't help you there, sorry. =/
Ironman
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 08:27:24 PM »

Nope.
Ironman
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 08:31:28 PM »

*scratches head*
I need to learn PHP...

On my test server, gave myself 100 charm, married Violet, new day rolls around (aka '/') ... Boar's Head Inn, flirt with Violet.
You stare dreamily across the room at Violet, who leans across a table to serve a patron a drink. You turn when you feel a tap on your shoulder. Cedrik reminds you that Violet is now married to Admin Trevoke. You curse Admin Trevoke.

That's ME!

Hmmm, I can't reproduce this.  I have no idea. Sad
Trevoke
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 05:36:09 AM »

If you can't reproduce it, I guess it must be tied to something I've done.. but damn if I know what it is. *grmbl*

Shall I bother you and ask you if you can set up the option for auto divorce on either DK or Really Low Spirits?
Ironman
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 06:25:17 AM »

If you can't reproduce it, I guess it must be tied to something I've done.. but damn if I know what it is. *grmbl*

Shall I bother you and ask you if you can set up the option for auto divorce on either DK or Really Low Spirits?

No bother.  I'll make the auto divorce on very low spirits an optional setting.  I'll try to get to that tonight, but it may not be until the weekend.
Trevoke
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 07:40:06 PM »

Great. Thanks. I'll try to get to the bottom of my problem.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Version 1.1.2 is the current supported version and is available for download.

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
80 Guests, 1 User
Talisman
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search