• September 21, 2017, 12:34:38 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Signet Sale by DaveS  (Read 6789 times)
TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 12:11:13 PM »

Try to print the value of $pp after this line:
Code:
$pp = get_module_setting("frpp","signetd5");

OK, what does that tell me?  Let me look in the code and see what I can find.  It is a setting, so it applies to the whole module and not just to a specific character.
OK, i my settings, this is set to 35.  That is the default setting.  I see nothing in the coding that would cause it to get any other value.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:16:09 PM by TGTarheel » Logged
Eliwood
Codemeister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 01:41:56 PM »

Since you mentioned that only 1 character should be there and he isn't, I wanted to exclude the possibility of that value being 0, thus setting the limit of the sql query to 0.

If you take away translator rights, does the character show up there? (Is this list working, like, at all?)

Code:
SELECT module_userprefs.value, module_userprefs.setting, accounts.name FROM module_userprefs, accounts WHERE acctid = userid AND modulename = "signetd5" and acctid = 1 ORDER BY setting, value

Adjust if you are using a table prefix, and set in the number of the account you'd like to show up.
Using this SQL query, you (should) will get a list of of module userprefs belonging to that account. Is in this list any setting named "frhofnum"? What is its value?

Daenerys LotGD-Remake using PHP7 and a modern, headless approach.
TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 05:07:54 PM »

Since you mentioned that only 1 character should be there and he isn't, I wanted to exclude the possibility of that value being 0, thus setting the limit of the sql query to 0.

If you take away translator rights, does the character show up there? (Is this list working, like, at all?)

Code:
SELECT module_userprefs.value, module_userprefs.setting, accounts.name FROM module_userprefs, accounts WHERE acctid = userid AND modulename = "signetd5" and acctid = 1 ORDER BY setting, value

Adjust if you are using a table prefix, and set in the number of the account you'd like to show up.
Using this SQL query, you (should) will get a list of of module userprefs belonging to that account. Is in this list any setting named "frhofnum"? What is its value?

OK, you just completely lost me.
and I tried to take the translator tool and it did not show up but I assumed I would like have to go thru a whole nother kill without the tool and I can't do that, i am ding fixes on my game.  And nobody else on the site seems to want to try to do the Signets.  A pain, because they are gin and pay a ton.
But nobody seems to want to go through something they do not have the immediate solution to.

I am not quite sure, though, what you are actually asking me to do or how I go about doing it.  Seriously, i know about coding ... and just enough to be dangerous, and I do not know all this other stuff you are talking, I really am NOT very good at this stuff, actually.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Play LoGD on Dragonprime

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
18 Guests, 0 Users