• August 17, 2019, 10:09:23 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PvP revenge problem  (Read 2494 times)
Rachael
« on: December 12, 2005, 09:10:17 AM »

I hope this is the right place to post this. I've been using the other forum to get help, so this one is new to me.

Anyway, one of my users is having a problem with the PvP revenge. It's keeping him from keeping gold and lowering his defense. I've never encountered this problem so I don't know how to deal with it. How does one get rid of said buff? Although it sounds like a de-buff to me. (Aside from getting a DK and they by resetting your character) It says it has 60 rounds, but I don't even know what the buff does in the first place to use up the rounds. Because of his constant broken NAVs, and that stupid White screen we kept getting in v.1.0.5 (which we got rid of) we havent been able to figure out the buff. He just told me that he accidentally attacked someone who was too low for him to attack.

This same user is also being bogged down with broken NAVs. I've been fixing them constantly and it's driving me nuts. I've never had to fix NAVs so many times for just one player. I'm wondering if we should just cut our losses and have him remake his character.
Nightborn
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 09:42:24 AM »

Uhm, what is this PvP Revenge?

A module ? for what version? from what author?

Never heard of that Buff before...
Rachael
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 10:23:43 AM »

I'm using v.1.0.4.

It's not a module. I haven't added any modules that would do this. It's a normal game buff/debuff
Booger
Captain of the Guard

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 11:21:44 AM »

it's from pvpblock module and it's included in the core. I believe it's a penalty for attacking someone outside your pvp band, but we don't use that module on central.

it's a 5% penalty to your attack and def and set to last through new days so the player will just have to wear it out. It shouldn't be effecting his gold tho.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Play LoGD on Dragonprime

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
83 Guests, 0 Users