• June 22, 2018, 06:25:03 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 500 Error  (Read 3224 times)
kickme
Global Moderator
Mod God

Yay for elephants!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 29, 2005, 09:32:02 PM »

When my players try to spend the dk points, they get the following error:
Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@simonlogd.5gigs.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.simonlogd.5gigs.com Port 80

In my error log, it says
Code:
[Tue Nov 29 21:21:59 2005] [error] [client 210.246.12.232] Premature end of script headers: /home/simo2085/public_html/logd/newday.php

I have uninstalled all dk mods i have and increased the timeout time, and neither worked.

I'm runing 1.0.5 with PHP 5.0.4 and MySQL 4.0.26.

Waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka
Dannic
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 09:41:46 PM »

Check with your host.

Chances are that if you just started encountering this problem your host has changed something on their servers.

Arune
Mod God

Arune Vai - khatfield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 06:51:40 AM »

This doesn't seem to look like a server error though. Usually this results from an issue within the script. Have you manually editted the newday.php? Whats the URL at the top when you get this error? I'm wondering which script its calling.
kickme
Global Moderator
Mod God

Yay for elephants!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 07:27:01 PM »

I haven't editted the newday.php file at all. I even re-uploaded it to make sure. The url is http://simonlogd.5gigs.com/logd/newday.php?dk=at The error used to shoe up because i had a faulty mod. I removed the module and the error didn't show up, until now.

Waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka
kickme
Global Moderator
Mod God

Yay for elephants!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 07:41:30 PM »

If I manually add the dks, the still get the error message. Seems like my server doesn't like people gaining DKs.

Arune
Mod God

Arune Vai - khatfield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2005, 08:36:04 PM »

Hmmm.. Well if you got the errors and then removed the script that was causing them did you uninstall it? Or move it? Delete it?

Wish I could see exactly whats happening but it won't allow me to follow the link, could you post what you get now?
kickme
Global Moderator
Mod God

Yay for elephants!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2005, 08:43:48 PM »

I deleted the module that USED to cause the problem (as I couldn't install it)

The same error just keeps coming up.

Might have to make a module to override it....

Arune
Mod God

Arune Vai - khatfield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2005, 08:46:18 PM »

What I have found sometimes is if you delete an offending module it will sometimes still cause problems where it was hooked. Which module was it? If possible you may can just remove the module part of it and just re-create an uninstall for it.
kickme
Global Moderator
Mod God

Yay for elephants!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2005, 08:52:35 PM »

It was the Avatars module by A. Rauch (anpera) - Updated by Sixf00t4. It caused an error because I tried to get a module setting in the getmoduleinfo() function. I just removed the get_module_setting() call and the errors disappaered, until someone kill the dragon.

kickme
Global Moderator
Mod God

Yay for elephants!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2005, 06:52:46 PM »

I've figured out that the problem is with one of the races i've installed. When I find out which one, I'll tell you.

kickme
Global Moderator
Mod God

Yay for elephants!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2005, 07:49:32 PM »

I found out that it was Race - Titan (no city) by T. J. Brumfield - Enderandrew. Not sure why, as I haven't made any races yet. If someone would like to go through and find out why it doesn't work, it can be found here

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Version 1.1.2 is the current supported version and is available for download.

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
32 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search