• July 20, 2017, 11:39:19 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Item system  (Read 71484 times)
Brendan
I am Brendan.
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: October 01, 2009, 11:28:48 AM »

Well i create the item via Xtem editor in the grotto ?

So if thats loot then yes
Rohen
Codemeister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: October 01, 2009, 10:22:49 PM »

You have to name a class during the creation progress of your item. This has to be "loot", otherwise the shop and the findloot.php cannot work. But thats written in the file instructions and i think even here in this thread.

Brendan
I am Brendan.
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 01, 2009, 10:26:49 PM »

So i have to edit the code to add the loot
Rohen
Codemeister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: October 01, 2009, 10:37:22 PM »

Why edit the code?

Item Editor -> Item Class -> enter "Loot" ready.

Brendan
I am Brendan.
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 01, 2009, 10:52:46 PM »

My one is

Grotto = Xtem Editor = Create Item, Show All Items, Create Buff, Show All Buffs

Thats it!
Rohen
Codemeister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: October 01, 2009, 10:58:46 PM »

Create Item -> Tab Page "Basic Information" -> 2. Field "Item Category", thats where you entered "Balls"

Brendan
I am Brendan.
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 01, 2009, 11:00:48 PM »

so the category will be *loot*
windsummoner
Captain of the Guard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: September 08, 2010, 08:51:05 PM »

Uhh... i'm using this module too. I love it! But i wonder if i can make the item droppable from a creature. I mean when i kill a bunny, it will drop carrot, not any other items. ^^ And the custom value in tab Value, what is it for and how to use it? I think i really need more intructions. Thanks.

Time waits for no one ~
Iori
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: September 09, 2010, 12:16:30 AM »

Uhh... i'm using this module too. I love it! But i wonder if i can make the item droppable from a creature. I mean when i kill a bunny, it will drop carrot, not any other items. ^^ And the custom value in tab Value, what is it for and how to use it? I think i really need more intructions. Thanks.

Specific droppable items...something like this?

The custom value is not used for anything by default, but if you make a module that introduces some other form of currency, you may use the custom value field to store the item costs for that currency.

windsummoner
Captain of the Guard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: September 09, 2010, 12:55:11 AM »

Wow, thank you so much! *hug* I was searching everywhere (not everywhere now) for it. Thank you again! Btw, i encounter some errors but i don't understand it at all. Here.

Code:
The loiterer takes a look at your belongings to check what he might be interested in and then says:

"Ahhh! A lot of precious item you have there. Come Closer!" PHP Warning: "htmlentities() [function.htmlentities]: Invalid multibyte sequence in argument"
in /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/lib/output.php at 188.
Call Stack:
2: htmlentities("", 2, "UTF-8") called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/lib/output.php on line 188
3: appoencode("`HJ`Hunk`n`^8`0 Gold, `%0...", false) called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/lib/output.php on line 840
4: private_addnav(Array(

0=>"%s`n`^%s`0 Gold, `%%%s`0 ...", 1=>"Junk", 2=>"8", 3=>"0", 4=>"2"

), "runmodule.php?module=basi...", false) called from on line
5: call_user_func_array("private_addnav", Array(

0=>Array(

0=>"%s`n`^%s`0 Gold, `%%%s`0 ...", 1=>"Junk", 2=>"8", 3=>"0", 4=>"2"

), 1=>"runmodule.php?module=basi...", "translate"=>false

)) called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/lib/output.php on line 646
6: buildnavs() called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/lib/pageparts.php on line 117
7: page_footer() called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/modules/basicitemshop.php on line 238
8: basicitemshop_run() called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/runmodule.php on line 33

How to fix this? Can my players see this too?

Time waits for no one ~
MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 09, 2010, 03:46:02 AM »

The basicitemshop.php module is said to be buggy. Which version are you using?

I've run searches on "Hunk/Junk/unk" and come up with no possible matches to the (3:) message in the error.

And yes your player's will see that error.

windsummoner
Captain of the Guard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: September 09, 2010, 08:20:58 PM »

I'm using this version. The attachment file. ^^ I download it from somewhere on Dragonprime wikipedia or Downloads tab. I deleted the Junk item and added another name. It's still the same. What is this bug?

Code:
The shopkeeper takes a look at your belongings to check what he might be interested in and then says:

"Look interesting, buddie. Come closer!" PHP Warning: "htmlentities() [function.htmlentities]: Invalid multibyte sequence in argument"
in /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/lib/output.php at 188.
Call Stack:
2: htmlentities("", 2, "UTF-8") called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/lib/output.php on line 188
3: appoencode("`HG`Hreen Herb`n`^8`0 Gol...", false) called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/lib/output.php on line 840
4: private_addnav(Array(

0=>"%s`n`^%s`0 Gold, `%%%s`0 ...", 1=>"Green Herb", 2=>"8", 3=>"0", 4=>"1"

), "runmodule.php?module=basi...", false) called from on line
5: call_user_func_array("private_addnav", Array(

0=>Array(

0=>"%s`n`^%s`0 Gold, `%%%s`0 ...", 1=>"Green Herb", 2=>"8", 3=>"0", 4=>"1"

), 1=>"runmodule.php?module=basi...", "translate"=>false

)) called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/lib/output.php on line 646
6: buildnavs() called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/lib/pageparts.php on line 117
7: page_footer() called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/modules/basicitemshop.php on line 249
8: basicitemshop_run() called from /home/vol3/oni.cc/onic_5875271/htdocs/runmodule.php on line 33

If you have some free times, could you visit my site? I will grant you permissions to see debug and something like that. I'm such a bad admin. hahah... thank you!

Edit: Uh... i asked my friend. He told me that's not a DEADLY bug so just hide them away. Is it right? He don't know about LotGD. I only show him the error message. T__T If i can just hide them away from my player, please show me how. I don't want troubles.

Edit2: Sorry for edit post again. ^^ I experienced another bug. When i set the price of item is 0 gold and X gem, the optioni to buy how many item is not working.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:55:36 PM by windsummoner » Logged

Time waits for no one ~
MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 10, 2010, 02:45:42 AM »

Oh yeah, I see where the problem is coming from. It's the navigational links that are created based on the items you have... Ran out of time, will have to look at this later.

Why would you want to hide them? They're there so you can see and then fix them. :-)

I don't use the item module so can't really comment on the gold/gems thing.

windsummoner
Captain of the Guard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: September 10, 2010, 06:18:40 PM »

No, i don't really want to hide them. My friend told me that is not a deadly error, just a buggy. So i don't have to solve it (or he doesn't want to solve it) T__T The navigational links? I thought so and look into the output.php and... well, i'm not PHP coder. heheh... i don't understand those codes at all.

Oh oh, i just remember. My LotGD server list page got the same problem. In the list, there're many warning like this one. I thought it's because of LotGD main server list. The problem occured since i setup the game. I didn't change anything yet. *sigh*

Thank you, Afkamm.

Time waits for no one ~
MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 11, 2010, 04:07:20 AM »

Ok, your problem is the UTF-8 charset you've entered into the game setting's "translation setup" tab for htmlentities.

By default it's ISO-8859-1. I entered UTF-8 into my test server which is all english and has no translations at all and I got the errors you're getting.

Is there no other charset that you can use?

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
21 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search