• August 17, 2017, 12:52:47 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Configurable Stand Req  (Read 2537 times)
SilverPony2001
« on: March 29, 2005, 04:43:56 PM »

Unfortunatly I do not know how to code, otherwise I would do it myself... so I am seeing if anyone can whip something up quick for me...

Basically, what I am looking for is a "Stand" or "Hut" that can be link to any city that has chat functions in it, where I can create an account and go in there and Roleplay with people on the server, such as a person who alters items, and I can go in and rename their weapons or whatever for a price that I set.  Basically, I would act as a live merchant for the time that I am there.

If possible, add a configurable "notice" where I can explain what service I am offering at the time...

Just something I was thinking to add more interaction and "unique" items to my game...

Is this possible?
Sichae
iMod God
SVN Users
Mod God

If ya didn't get it by now... you're hopeless...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 04:46:53 PM »

All cities have chat functions in them... Smiley

So, basically what you want to do, is make a shoppe, to which the owner of the shoppe (an actual person) has the ability to rename things for people, as well as other functions?

Hmm... odd.

In essence, it can be done... but I would really see no reason for it, outside of RPing and interaction, which can be easily accomplished by making a shoppe, adding in the ability to talk in said shoppe, and then just have a setting to set your notice, and then talk with people.

If you wish, I will write it up for you. But, it will be kinda low on my priority list.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 04:49:47 PM by Sichae » Logged

If you didn't understand anything in the above post, don't try to attempt anything suggested.

SilverPony2001
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 05:06:16 PM »

Well not only for renaming items, but for other things as I can think of as well... such as a person that sells custom potions, or items (add to user via other modules)...

I just want some way of having my created character who comes say once a month for a few hours, a place to sell it.

Yes, if you have any free time, that would be greatly appreciated.
Sichae
iMod God
SVN Users
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 05:09:05 PM »

Well, this just got much harder.

Adding in support for the infinite number of modules out there, is going to be quite trying.

That is why I am just going to run a basic outline, with a commentary area. Person will request something (as per the thing currently being given out) then the person should have the ability to edit accounts, and go about it like that.

If you didn't understand anything in the above post, don't try to attempt anything suggested.

Sichae
iMod God
SVN Users
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 05:53:29 PM »

http://dragonprime.net/index.php?board=17;action=display;threadid=1900;

There ya go.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Please take the time to read the FAQ and browse the DragonPedia

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
27 Guests, 0 Users