• December 16, 2017, 12:42:33 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Banking Eagle  (Read 5579 times)
CortalUX
Dwellings Project
Mod God

Wogga! Meep!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 03, 2005, 12:26:02 PM »

Banking Eagle:
  • Allows you to DK limit it
  • Still shows the forest navs
  • Can link in with Bankgems and Bankmod
  • Allows you to limit the amount of Gems/Gold deposited
  • Allows you to show the Eagle image if you have it on your server
I haven't tested this AT all.
I'm doing so now;)

Link: http://dragonprime.net/users/CortalUX/bankeagle.zip
Sichae
iMod God
SVN Users
Mod God

If ya didn't get it by now... you're hopeless...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 12:32:40 PM »

I am sorry to report, but this has already been done. Auto Banking. Although this is a newer version and includes some thins that the other did not, it would be more prudent to get together with that person, and merge your copies, rather than have two seperate.

That is why there is bankgems and bankmod ^_^

http://dragonprime.net/index.php?board=17;action=display;threadid=826

And good thing is, Arune is still an active member.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 12:34:02 PM by Sichae » Logged

If you didn't understand anything in the above post, don't try to attempt anything suggested.

CortalUX
Dwellings Project
Mod God

Wogga! Meep!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 12:43:05 PM »

I know... that's where I got the idea from!
This supports Gems,  and allows a DK limit, a restriciton and all that.
I'd rather have mine seperate, as the only thing I use is the name of the URL in his file, the same addnav name, and descs for the gem code.
His is simpler and if you have all the settings turned off on mine, then it's easier just to have his, but otherwise...

Edit: I've changed my mind actually... I'm pming him now.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 06:09:23 AM by CortalUX » Logged
Arune
Mod God

Arune Vai - khatfield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 07:37:40 AM »

I considered merging as you requested, but I really don't see any purpose in limiting the amount people can automatically deposit.

And with most servers, my server has a VERY LOW limit on gem deposits allowed. (5)

I'd rather not make it simple on my users to deposit gems, because I like for them to be vulnerable. I allow gem banking, although I don't want to make it convenient.

Arune
CortalUX
Dwellings Project
Mod God

Wogga! Meep!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 01:18:01 PM »

Ok, cool:)
I don't see the point with the gems,although I do with the gold- I'm not probably going to use all of this stuff,I've just put it in so servers can if they wish.
Bradinn
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 08:17:51 AM »

I think I must be blind....or excessively stupid this morning (either of which is not out of the realm of possibility). I have been playing with this module trying to install it, and I have run across a roadblock that seems a little strange.......

It appears that the link is active in the forest, however, when I or a user click on it, it is a straight redirect to the forest setting.  I can see in the code:

function bankeagle_run(){
   redirect("forest.php");
}
function bankeagle_stuff() {

which is the redirect to the forest, but I'm not sure how to get around it. I have tried various settings, including ignoring dragon kills, with a DK limit, etc. I have also tried hotjacking the code a bit to see if I can get it to go anywhere else, but that produces bad navs.  Perhaps in my infinite lack of wisdom I am missing something fairly simple here, but for the life of me I can't see past my own eyes.........

Has anyone else had this occur? Any thoughts on where I am going wrong?

Thank you!
CortalUX
Dwellings Project
Mod God

Wogga! Meep!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 10:50:45 AM »

I think I must be blind....or excessively stupid this morning (either of which is not out of the realm of possibility). I have been playing with this module trying to install it, and I have run across a roadblock that seems a little strange.......

It appears that the link is active in the forest, however, when I or a user click on it, it is a straight redirect to the forest setting.  I can see in the code:

function bankeagle_run(){
   redirect("forest.php");
}
function bankeagle_stuff() {

which is the redirect to the forest, but I'm not sure how to get around it. I have tried various settings, including ignoring dragon kills, with a DK limit, etc. I have also tried hotjacking the code a bit to see if I can get it to go anywhere else, but that produces bad navs.  Perhaps in my infinite lack of wisdom I am missing something fairly simple here, but for the life of me I can't see past my own eyes.........

Has anyone else had this occur? Any thoughts on where I am going wrong?

Thank you!
I had one line missing... oops!
Should be fixed.
Lurch
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2005, 09:07:26 PM »

Get the following on a new day.

PHP Warning: "bankeagle_dohook did not return an array in the module bankeagle for hook newday."
in /home/warpig/public_html/taf/logd/lib/modules.php at 510.
Call Stack:
2: trigger_error("<b>bankeagle_dohook</b> d...", 512) called from modules.php on line 510
3: modulehook("newday", Array(

"resurrection"=>false, "turnstoday"=>"Base: 30, Spirits: 2, DK:..."

)) called from newday.php on line 318
CortalUX
Dwellings Project
Mod God

Wogga! Meep!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2005, 05:34:10 AM »

Fixed.
Lurch
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2005, 04:28:32 PM »

Thanks CortalUX Smiley
Lightbringer
Codemeister

Life's a lich and then you don't die...damn unlife

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2005, 04:30:26 PM »

Many thanks, Cortal Smiley

________________________ _____________________

Lightbringer
PHP/SQL/VB.NET/C#/AJAX Developer
CortalUX
Dwellings Project
Mod God

Wogga! Meep!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2005, 05:01:32 AM »

No problem Grin
Freeze
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2005, 01:23:46 PM »

Ok, My users and I are having a weird problem, and its alittled diffrent to some people, here is what happens to me-

I use the developer test mod and put 20 gems and 700 gold on me.
I go to the forest and hit instant banking, it tells me 700 gold deposited /20 gemd deposited.
I go to the bank, and it tells me I have 700 gold, and it tells me i have 40 gems.
I withdraw 38 gems, [not the whole 40] and it puts 38 gems on my account, and still elaves 2 gems in the bank.

-->Thus doubling my gems.

--> Here are posts from my SrAdmin, with her expirence with the Banking Eagle-

<DDM> @SrAdmin Lady Grace says, "I think there may actually be a problem. Ok, here's what happened: I had 22 Gems on me. I used the instant bank to deposit them. Suddenly, I had 44."
<DDM> @SrAdmin Lady Grace says, "So I withdrew 5 gems leaving me with 39. I went back to the forest, and used the instant bank again."
<DDM> @SrAdmin Lady Grace says, "When I went back into the bank, I only had 10 gems. So where's the 29 others?"
<DDM> @SrAdmin Lady Grace says, "I'm going to go ahead and take out the instant bank, as I think that may be a source of the problem."

-=-=-=-=-=-

Other users have said that they are left with 10 gems in the bank, some say it doubles thier gems.

The only setting that has been changed with the Banking Eagle is that i changed it to 'Yes' on show image.

There is no limit on gems/gold that can be deposited, and no limit [unless you call 2bill a limit]  on the gem vault [the limit is somthing like 2billion]
Megan|SaraBeth
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 05:41:30 AM »

Ok.....So I'm bringing up an old thread because I have the bankgems module on here.  Its in the downloads as Bank Gems w/ Interest or something similar. Well this module says to have that or bankmod activated.  I have the bankgems activated and its not instant banking my gems.  Any idea how to fix it or completely write a different one that will bank gems and gold no matter a module requirement setting?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Version 1.1.2 is the current supported version and is available for download.

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
13 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search