Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c01/h06/mnt/10927/domains/dragonprime.net/html/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c01/h06/mnt/10927/domains/dragonprime.net/html/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
idea for addition to tatoo monster
DragonPrime - LoGD Resource Community
Welcome Guest
  • Good morning, Guest.
    Please log in, or register.
  • September 17, 2019, 01:17:24 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: idea for addition to tatoo monster  (Read 36 times)
Wolfsbanewillow
Captain of the Guard

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2019, 05:13:08 AM »

Hi In the game I often play, the tatoo monster is a Serberus. This brings me to the following idea: why not give the player the possibility of use music for slaying the tatoo monster instead of fighting it (trying to avoid violence instead of fighting)? This would be an interesting choice, and only possible if amleine's music shop is installed and if the player has at least studied one subject at the shop. Rewards could be exp, and charms. But if the music isn't well played, the Serberus also can start to attack player =fight like before, but as the player tried  to avoid violence, this also could be rewarded by a charm. Good alignment also could be a part of the reward for using music instead of violence, but it would be handy if this is a pref the admin can define. Just some thoughts. I don't know if this is possible to code? Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Please take the time to read the FAQ and browse the DragonPedia

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
83 Guests, 0 Users