• December 16, 2018, 02:41:31 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for ppl that have writing / storytelling skills  (Read 1421 times)
pharis
Militia

Take this it's dangerous to go alone

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2018, 07:28:17 PM »

Hello ppl

I am looking for a people that would like to collaborate with their storytelling skills for a project based on LOTGD that has been in the making for some time now.
There are somethings that are of course different to LOTGD, but it would be great if it would remain faithful to the LOTGD world.

It is not an official LOTGD sequel like Daenerys aims to be ( or is ).
It is a private project born out of the love for LOTGD and it has not a "release date" around the corner, yet, it has reached a point ( 60% ) where it makes sense to start looking for content.

The type of writing i am looking for should be light hearted, not heavy on the lore like, say, Lord of the rings and fit the mood of LOTGD. Some things are set in stone ( in order for game mechanics to work ) , some are roughly defined ( certain characters that are needed here and there ) but there is still room for own stuff .

So its as simple as that...

If anyone has interest , time and patience, i would be glad to hear from you ( one or more persons ) , and i will try to answer questions the best i can.

:-)

TGTarheel
Codemeister

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 08:47:40 PM »

I could write some content for special events and such, but I do not have a lot of time to allocate.
pharis
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 11:12:43 AM »

Ok. Anyone else ?
Wolfsbanewillow
Captain of the Guard

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 08:14:32 AM »

I'm afraid I have no real affiinity with the legend of the green dragon, but I surely can try to help. If previous ideas I posted could be of any help or give you an indication if I can help, you surely can mail me. I'm not on the forum daily, I prefer mailing. The previously posted ideas were based on what I saw on other games or read in books. I read some of the parts of Pratchett's Disk world series, I read the lord of the rings of Tolkien, parts of the Narnia cyclus, the parts of "the song of ice and fire" that are translated in Dutch, I read the twilight cyclus. ... If you want me to write a kind of scenario for a module or forest event, ... you can mail me with concrete things about what you want. If the above is rubbish to you, no problem. Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
pharis
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 11:00:38 AM »

Ok, noted :-)
pharis
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 05:43:37 AM »

Anyone besides Wolfsbanewillow and TGTarheel ?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
87 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search