• May 20, 2018, 03:01:42 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Art for use  (Read 27835 times)
Velle
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2008, 09:44:59 AM »

You never know, maybe someone else will step forward and do one for ya too.  I didn't mean for this to be only me after all.  ~looks about for the other artists out there~  Everyone is welcome to give a request a try Wink
MidnightShadow
Captain of the Guard

I Await The Full Moon

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2008, 09:49:54 AM »

You never know, maybe someone else will step forward and do one for ya too.  I didn't mean for this to be only me after all.  ~looks about for the other artists out there~  Everyone is welcome to give a request a try Wink

All I can do is hope  Cheesy

R.I.P otB
CavemanJoe
Mod God

Opener of WormCans

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2008, 07:52:31 AM »

@Velle:

I have a bunch of stuff in my Runtime folder that's mostly GNU or CC-licensed freebies, collected over several years of Poser-related shenanigans.  Is there anything you can think of that you need but don't have?  My collection is mostly sci-fi themed, but rather extensive.  Lots of custom-built stuff in there that I wouldn't mind giving away, too.  Most of it was for one of my many perpetually-on-hold projects.

PS - I need a V4 compliant turtleneck for the Watcher.  Preferably red, but I can soon edit the textures.  Any clues to where I might find a free one?

MidnightShadow
Captain of the Guard

I Await The Full Moon

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2008, 09:17:49 AM »

*Wants to point out that those comics are amazing Grin

R.I.P otB
CavemanJoe
Mod God

Opener of WormCans

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2008, 09:50:06 AM »

Thankyou.  But each one takes several hours/days to make, and I had MANY other projects going on at the time.  I eventually decided to remodel Senhi on a more versatile base model, and got her working pretty well, using displacement maps for her prosthetics instead of attaching props in the form of primitives, using completely new (and far higher-resolution) textures and so on.  But, I kept having new ideas - creating extra "tuft" props with transparency maps so I wouldn't have to touch up the fur in PhotoShop afterwards, applying a second skin to give the illusion of depth, adding wiring, joints and pivots to her prosthetics...  creating the new Senhi took long enough that I lost interest in telling her story.  It didn't help that this was the... fourth?  Fourth reiteration of a story that I'd already told six or seven years ago?
I've got other stories to concentrate on now.  Please don't tempt me to model a Type-B Loader, or I'll spend six months setting up the model and then I'll be tempted to animate a film, and I'll never finish the story. Wink

MidnightShadow
Captain of the Guard

I Await The Full Moon

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2008, 10:46:46 AM »

I do like the remodel of Senhi, if you are looking for help I am not so bad at DAZ & PS I also have time ^^.

Thats a major problem for remodeling characters, if you don't get it dont quick people lose interest.  A Comic, interesting, that might be a pretty good idea, I mean if you got alot of people to create & colour scenes.

R.I.P otB
Talisman
Administrator
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2008, 12:12:47 PM »

Topic:  Art for Use.

'nuff said.

Play the latest beta version here on DragonPrime
CavemanJoe
Mod God

Opener of WormCans

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2008, 12:18:05 PM »

*looks sheepish* Sorry.

MidnightShadow
Captain of the Guard

I Await The Full Moon

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2008, 01:07:31 PM »

Topic:  Art for Use.

'nuff said.

Sorry Lips Sealed

R.I.P otB
Velle
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2008, 08:25:38 AM »

@Velle:

I have a bunch of stuff in my Runtime folder that's mostly GNU or CC-licensed freebies, collected over several years of Poser-related shenanigans.  Is there anything you can think of that you need but don't have?  My collection is mostly sci-fi themed, but rather extensive.  Lots of custom-built stuff in there that I wouldn't mind giving away, too.  Most of it was for one of my many perpetually-on-hold projects.

PS - I need a V4 compliant turtleneck for the Watcher.  Preferably red, but I can soon edit the textures.  Any clues to where I might find a free one?

I use the mac software on poser...always out to use anything that I can get a hold of LoL...as for turtle necks... I can look at what I have.  Do you want a piccy of her then?  Sorry been MIA since the weather got nice and the kids wants to go play at park Grin
Velle
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2008, 09:44:52 AM »

For Qwyxzl, and thank you for all your patience.  I hope you like her.  I couldn't get the button shield to sit right, sorry Sad

Qwyxzl
Captain of the Guard

I'm a penguin!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2008, 12:08:59 PM »

Its ok about the shield/ Looks great!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Play LoGD on Dragonprime

Support Us