• July 19, 2018, 12:31:11 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new scenario: multiple opponents =band of villains  (Read 379 times)
Wolfsbanewillow
Captain of the Guard

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2017, 03:36:15 AM »

Hi I wrote a scenario based on the challenge of Robin Hood and his band of merry men. But in my scenario you can chose between 3 options: 1 fight the villains and free the prisosners; 2 try to run away and hide and 3 (if you want to be really bad): join the gang. In the current challenge of Robin Hood you have to give them your gold if you want to keep good alignment, and the challenge is not presented when the player has no money to give. I originally wrote my draft for Hogwartslive and my gang is called Fenrir Greyback and his gang of snatchers; but you could also use Vargo Hoat and his Bloody mummers or another gang of villains who take prisoners to their headquarters or another place for a reward. If someone is interested to code it, please, react and we discuss it further. Again, I don't want to offend someone nor violate someone's copyrights. Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
TGTarheel
Codemeister

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 08:26:19 PM »

Hi I wrote a scenario based on the challenge of Robin Hood and his band of merry men. But in my scenario you can chose between 3 options: 1 fight the villains and free the prisosners; 2 try to run away and hide and 3 (if you want to be really bad): join the gang. In the current challenge of Robin Hood you have to give them your gold if you want to keep good alignment, and the challenge is not presented when the player has no money to give. I originally wrote my draft for Hogwartslive and my gang is called Fenrir Greyback and his gang of snatchers; but you could also use Vargo Hoat and his Bloody mummers or another gang of villains who take prisoners to their headquarters or another place for a reward. If someone is interested to code it, please, react and we discuss it further. Again, I don't want to offend someone nor violate someone's copyrights. Best, WW

No copyroghts here, everything here is under a Creative Commons license.
The protocol is that, if you modify a module, you still credit the original author...if you base a totally new module on someone's previous work, you credit, based on XXX Module by XXX.

I am almost thinking you would want to code a new module, using eleents of the existing...what you suggest seems a little difficult within the current parameters of the module.
Wolfsbanewillow
Captain of the Guard

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 01:02:57 AM »

Sorry, but I don't know "the current parameters of the module". I'm only a player who wants to counter the repititiveness of Hogwartslive. I don't own any server, nor games, ... I play on the website of Hogwartslive. When I asked them what are the limits on which I must base a scenario, I got no answer. Asking such questions is only possible by petition over there. What is making the current suggested scenario too complex for the module? The 3 options? Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Version 1.1.2 is the current supported version and is available for download.

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
29 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search