• April 21, 2018, 10:01:47 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: scenario's for new modules?  (Read 2482 times)
TGTarheel
Codemeister

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 07:51:49 PM »

I was reacting on your passage about working with the fairy in spider's web; I would like to have a fight with the spider like you have to fight Gorgon or tatoo monster; there's a fight. But on Hogwartslive, there's a challenge with 3 castles: Wyvern Keep, Castle Slaag and Draco's Dungeon; after chosing an option where to go, you sometimes come into a fight; but the game decides what's the result, you as player can't do anything. So with fairy thing: I want to have a fight in which the player can actively participate; not a fight as described in the 3 castles challenge.
You also wrote about the potions recipe notes on your game and that I had to use the notepath thing to get the recipes. Well, as I wasn't used to do this on Hogwartslive, I didn't save the notes on notepath, I thought this parts of notes would end up in my inventory or somewhere else to consult them later and to put the parts together.

I did not write the recipes module, so I had no control over that.  Best I could do was to provide players a notepad in their stats where they could save all manner of important things.

And, yes, I already intended the spider fight to be a real fight and not the three choices with random outcome that you can't control.
Wolfsbanewillow
Militia

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 02:54:26 AM »

okay concerning spider and fight; we are using the same line. I don't know the correct proverb in English, but in Dutch we would say "on the same ???golflengte". I'll go on with writing the scenario for the fairy thing. Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
TGTarheel
Codemeister

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 04:56:00 AM »

okay concerning spider and fight; we are using the same line. I don't know the correct proverb in English, but in Dutch we would say "on the same ???golflengte". I'll go on with writing the scenario for the fairy thing. Best, WW

OK, cool.

I do have several projects working concurrently, and most of them have nothing to do with LOTGD, but I will get this done.  Helpful if I have the scenarios written and ready to go.
Wolfsbanewillow
Militia

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 05:53:38 AM »

Perhaps mailing to each other would be more handy than using message system at forum or this topic? I send you my mailadress in a private message earlier. Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
TGTarheel
Codemeister

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 11:30:06 PM »

Perhaps mailing to each other would be more handy than using message system at forum or this topic? I send you my mailadress in a private message earlier. Best, WW

You are probably right.  Let me find that email and I will send you one so that you have mine.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Play LoGD on Dragonprime

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
22 Guests, 0 Users