• December 14, 2017, 10:06:28 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Serious Call Stack Issues With Forums  (Read 1368 times)
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2017, 03:17:36 PM »

When I told you how to fix it before, it seems that you didn't get the general point of it. The fix given here applies everywhere.

That means you need to change Type= to Engine= in the forum module as well. Which I can tell that you didn't do, because in this callstack, you still have "TYPE=MyISAM" at the end.

CREATE TABLE logdforum (`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,`postdate` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',`newpostdate` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',`author` text NOT NULL,`parent` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`replies` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`userid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`title` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',`category` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`content` text NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)) TYPE=MyISAM;
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 1
Call Stack:
1: db_query("CREATE TABLE logdforum (`...") called from /home/savmor/public_html/modules/forum.php on line 56
2: forum_install() called from /home/savmor/public_html/lib/modules.php on line 1327
3: install_module("forum") called from /home/savmor/public_html/modules.php on line 42

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:26:03 PM by Aeolus » Logged

TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2017, 06:39:05 AM »

When I told you how to fix it before, it seems that you didn't get the general point of it. The fix given here applies everywhere.

That means you need to change Type= to Engine= in the forum module as well. Which I can tell that you didn't do, because in this callstack, you still have "TYPE=MyISAM" at the end.

CREATE TABLE logdforum (`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,`postdate` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',`newpostdate` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',`author` text NOT NULL,`parent` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`replies` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`userid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`title` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',`category` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`content` text NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)) TYPE=MyISAM;
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 1
Call Stack:
1: db_query("CREATE TABLE logdforum (`...") called from /home/savmor/public_html/modules/forum.php on line 56
2: forum_install() called from /home/savmor/public_html/lib/modules.php on line 1327
3: install_module("forum") called from /home/savmor/public_html/modules.php on line 42

Well, LOL nobody said to do that.

This fixed the problem.
I have it installed and working now.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 10:16:44 AM by TGTarheel » Logged
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2017, 04:17:12 PM »

You're welcome.

TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2017, 03:01:05 PM »

You're welcome.
Much thanks.

My apologies for not saying so...it was pretty late at night and I was half asleep.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Play LoGD on Dragonprime

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
22 Guests, 0 Users