• December 11, 2017, 05:30:22 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Witches Garden/Potion Brewing for Magical Arena  (Read 163 times)
TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2017, 03:21:54 PM »

Is anyone else totally frustrated that Basilisk Venom is next to impossible to get...and you get a ton of other stuff that you don't need?

Needing to brew 20 of one potion before even gaining one level on the potion...makes it very difficult, almost impossible to advance.

I have a solution!  It is still very slow, I do not think balance is terribly offset with it, but I have a module I just coded that allows you to trade some herbs for other herbs, and scales and basilisk Venom.

I currently have it as not to be released, because of some coding unique to my site that utilizes the Item System...but, if there is any interest, I can make and release a generic version that cuts out the Item System elements of the module.

If there is interest, I will do this.  Post here if there is interest.
Wolfsbanewillow
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:06:04 AM »

I am not sure if this module is also used in Hogwartslive, sorry, this is the only game I know because I play it. But a brewing potions module over there would interest me for sure. Helping other players with ingredients would be something I would like to do, especially my co-house-members =clan members. Or do you mean with exchanging ingredients within the system: e.g. 2 ??nettles for 1 mushroom for saying something? Best, WW

programming is not my piece of cake, writing text is my hobby. My native language is Dutch, so I apologize for the faults I'm making when writing English. It's never my intention to offend someone nor to violate someone's copyrights.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
19 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search