• September 26, 2017, 05:56:31 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello friends, old and new!  (Read 874 times)
BombChel
Captain of the Guard

Meow! :3

View Profile WWW
« on: March 08, 2017, 09:36:54 AM »

There's a sliver of a chance that some of you may remember me as "Nomad" or something similar, but nowadays I go by BombChel.  I suppose I could have just started a new account, but I figured just changing my display name would be fine; I like knowing that I existed before.  Idk if any of the old gods are still hanging around here who might remember, but I've been around and about the site lately after a good 5 years and I thought I'd say hello either way!

Lately I've resumed/restarted work on writing a book that I'm co-developing a LotGD themed server for; I think I posted about it here in the past but I'm rebooting the entire project to go a different direction...  5 years of new experiences and knowledge gained makes a huge difference in how you go about tackling things.  Smiley

I see that there's been a "new" core being developed and that's pretty exciting.  I'm glad that there's still some semblance of activity going on around here!
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 01:19:04 PM »

Welcome back! And good luck with the book! I'm a massive book geek myself.

If you want the currently-most-up-to-date core, use the first link in my signature! That's until the new releases are complete and all.

BombChel
Captain of the Guard

Meow! :3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 04:50:03 PM »

Welcome back! And good luck with the book! I'm a massive book geek myself.

If you want the currently-most-up-to-date core, use the first link in my signature! That's until the new releases are complete and all.

I'm actually already using it!  lol.  Thanks for your work, it's the only way I got the game to work on my server!
pharis
Militia

Take this it's dangerous to go alone

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 07:16:59 AM »

There's a sliver of a chance that some of you may remember me as "Nomad" or something similar, but nowadays I go by BombChel.  I suppose I could have just started a new account, but I figured just changing my display name would be fine; I like knowing that I existed before.  Idk if any of the old gods are still hanging around here who might remember, but I've been around and about the site lately after a good 5 years and I thought I'd say hello either way!

Lately I've resumed/restarted work on writing a book that I'm co-developing a LotGD themed server for; I think I posted about it here in the past but I'm rebooting the entire project to go a different direction...  5 years of new experiences and knowledge gained makes a huge difference in how you go about tackling things.  Smiley

I see that there's been a "new" core being developed and that's pretty exciting.  I'm glad that there's still some semblance of activity going on around here!

Hello and welcome ( again ) :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
20 Guests, 1 User
Aeolus
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search