• October 19, 2017, 02:51:06 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spamming Advetisments  (Read 1314 times)
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2017, 04:01:24 AM »

Nothing to do with me, show me that proof you have?

I'm sure that they're just using your name for fun.

Pretty sure the big man himself, Talisman, has warned everyone multiple times to keep your drama off DP. It doesn't belong here.

Basically. Just listen to this. Delete spammers, ban them, do whatever you want, they'll get bored of it eventually. What's with always bringing drama here?

Stephen.Kise
Codemeister

So meme'd up.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 04:21:21 AM »

I dont have a clue as to what action can be taken, if any at all, but I would like to inform people that someone, probably someone that doesnt like HPO is going around to other realms such as my own and spamming their realm. We dont want to keep character creation turned off as it is an inconvenience. The realm being spammed is http://rpdragon.com

Thank you for all that can be done!

The community of DragonPrime is not a police force. Also you shouldn't mention "someone who dislikes HPO" - it creates drama by singling out a recent issue. Do not make more threads like these. This is childish, from both sides.

Slowly progressing fork with PHP 7 support: https://github.com/stephenKise/Legend-of-the-Green-Dragon
Cheap VPS Hosting (10$ credit!): https://m.do.co/c/acde75b086c5
Talisman
Administrator
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2017, 06:08:30 PM »

The community of DragonPrime is not a police force. Also you shouldn't mention "someone who dislikes HPO" - it creates drama by singling out a recent issue. Do not make more threads like these. This is childish, from both sides.

^^^^THIS.

Dragonprime provides the code and a place to get assistance modifying the code and hosting a game site.  We are not a police force and we are not the least bit interested in the childish dramatics that goes on between Dragonprime account holders.  It does not belong here, and life is too short for me to waste my time solving your petty little issues.

One more word on it, I'll start with 7 day bans.  And you wonder why account approval is still manual???

Play the latest beta version here on DragonPrime
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Version 1.1.2 is the current supported version and is available for download.

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
23 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search