• December 15, 2017, 01:25:28 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Connection reset by peer" after installing  (Read 1686 times)
flamablecharlie

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2016, 05:48:11 AM »

So At the advice of another user, I'm using the actual "1.1.2 Dragonprime Edition" version of the game. Did the bug fixes laid out in http://dragonprime.net/index.php?topic=12059.0, and now whenever I try to actually access the game, I get this:

Code:
2016/11/15 08:42:39 [error] 1280#0: *5 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xxx.xx.xxx, server: mygame.com, request: "GET /home.php? HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "mygame.com"

Any suggestions? Or will I receive nothing but snark and derision?
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 03:32:36 PM »

So At the advice of another user, I'm using the actual "1.1.2 Dragonprime Edition" version of the game. Did the bug fixes laid out in http://dragonprime.net/index.php?topic=12059.0, and now whenever I try to actually access the game, I get this:

Code:
2016/11/15 08:42:39 [error] 1280#0: *5 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xxx.xx.xxx, server: mygame.com, request: "GET /home.php? HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "mygame.com"

Any suggestions? Or will I receive nothing but snark and derision?

Instead of manually fixing the bugs, I would have recommended you downloaded the bugs-fixed version; no fixes necessary.

And with an attitude like that in your last question, I'm sure people would just love to help you out of the goodness of their hearts (yes, that was snark and derision). Have you Googled it? I'm already getting a number of pages questioning the same error.

austenmc
Militia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 09:55:59 PM »

It could be a memory or timeout issue. Are there no other log messages in the server logs?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Version 1.1.2 is the current supported version and is available for download.

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
19 Guests, 1 User
OnyxiaWolfheart
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search