Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '$func['entity_fix']('\2')', to be a valid callback in /nfs/c01/h06/mnt/10927/domains/dragonprime.net/html/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Translating game to Bulgarian
DragonPrime - LoGD Resource Community
Welcome Guest
  • Good morning, Guest.
    Please log in, or register.
  • September 20, 2019, 02:35:12 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Translating game to Bulgarian  (Read 10351 times)
Bavarian
Militia

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2014, 11:14:12 AM »

Hi,i've just installed the game on my test server and i'm wondering how i can translate it to my language?Is it possible?It seems advices here :   http://dragonprime.net/index.php?topic=7837.0 are no longer working...
Nder'
Codemeister

Google is our savior!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 11:55:53 AM »

I won't pretend to understand what the linked forum says but another possible idea is using google translator (or if you speak it naively) and then switching all English text to Bulgarian using the in game "text-switcher".

Няма да се преструвам , за да се разбере каква е свързан форума казва, но друга възможна идея е използването на Google Translator (или ако сте го говорят наивно ) и след преминаване на всички английски текст на български с помощта на игра в " текст - превключвател " .

insert sympathy here

Message me!
Bavarian
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 12:18:33 PM »

What do you mean by ingame "text-switcher"?If you mean creature Creature,Mount and other editors,yes i can translate them directly but other parts of the game still remains untranslated.For example city names,other text on page etc..
Thank you.
Nder'
Codemeister

Google is our savior!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 04:45:12 PM »

I mean the in game translator but I wasn't sure how comfortable you were with English. Because the language has infinite meanings of the same word, I simply altered the translator to "text-switcher". My apologies.

Outside of the editors (Creatures, Mount ect), there is a translator in game where it shows you the current text and you simply change it in the box below. Go to User Editor (and find yourself). Under the tab marked "Superuser Flags", check either the tag that grants Translator access or just hit Megauser (Megauser will grant all tags if you don't want to search for it).

insert sympathy here

Message me!
Bavarian
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 09:43:40 PM »

Oh man you saved me.Thank you alot Smiley Now the game allows translation...
Bavarian
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 03:06:30 AM »

How i can translate the game on a test server and transfer it to another?Is it possible to simple copy the game code and MySQL tables?
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 04:19:26 AM »

How i can translate the game on a test server and transfer it to another?Is it possible to simple copy the game code and MySQL tables?

Yes. Just backup your site's code and database, and transfer it to your new server. I recommend using this module for the backing up.

Bavarian
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 09:45:01 AM »

Hm i've just made a backup but i can't find the zip archives?Where they are created by default?In modules/site_backup?
I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 LTS on VM as server.
Nder'
Codemeister

Google is our savior!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 01:46:40 PM »

Oh man you saved me.Thank you alot Smiley Now the game allows translation...

No problem!
Hm i've just made a backup but i can't find the zip archives?Where they are created by default?In modules/site_backup?
I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 LTS on VM as server.

I'm going off the description for 1.0 so if I'm wrong, correct me Doc. To my understanding, their is a setting/pref in the module on where the backup will save (as well as what folder to backup).

insert sympathy here

Message me!
Bavarian
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 10:31:04 PM »

It seems the module doesnt works for me:

And after backup i cant find the archive :

MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 06:03:05 PM »

What directory are you saving the backups to? Looks like ./ which is the root. Is it set to chmod 0777?

Check My Modules for the latest versions.
Bavarian
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 11:45:08 PM »

After setting 777 permissions on backup folder it works,but just SQL backup not the files.Do i need to set anything else for files backup?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Please take the time to read the FAQ and browse the DragonPedia

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
75 Guests, 0 Users