• June 25, 2017, 05:09:33 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prerelease 11 uploaded  (Read 9003 times)
Talisman
Administrator
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2004, 09:33:41 AM »

I was rather surprised to find that as well...of course, I discovered it last night when neither JT nor MightyE were around to change the code!

In addition to the change in line 86, I recommend you also change line 140 to read:
Code:
} elseif (($days < 1) && ($days > -3)) {
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 09:34:07 AM by Talisman » Logged

Play the latest beta version here on DragonPrime
Kendaer
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2004, 03:47:44 PM »

I was rather surprised to find that as well...of course, I discovered it last night when neither JT nor MightyE were around to change the code!

In addition to the change in line 86, I recommend you also change line 140 to read:
Code:
} elseif (($days < 1) && ($days > -3)) {

As I told talisman this morning, that actually isn't necessary as the elseifs (except for the bug in 7/8) are all mutually exclusive meaning that the only reason the case of >-3 triggered was due to the error in 7/8 Smiley

Fixing that bug and leaving this case as is, is the correct thing to do.
Kendaer
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2004, 03:48:14 PM »

Code:
sex    tinyint(4) unsigned          0    
specialty    varchar(20)            
experience    int(11) unsigned          0

That is what I am getting. Modules are holding the values... is that what it is supposed to be like?

Yup, that's what it should be, so no other suggestions as to what might have gone wrong.
Rowne
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2004, 01:14:53 AM »

It installed fine.  I see no issues to be honest, everything looks good.  The skills work for both my characters, newly created characters and players (all tested).  As does the Elementalist skill.  Everything looks dandy here.  Even the Recent Players list seems to work ... which might be a little strange considering.

I was about to ask why I couldn't find the 'skill points' for specialties under General Settings until I remembered that they were modules (d'oh) and found them there and then liberally helped myself to Elementalism.  Which is fun.  ^.^

So everything is going fine here.

To the developers of LoGD, I and my playerbase thank you.  They love the new additions and I love the potential and the possibilities this new modularity has provided me with.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2004, 01:15:29 AM by Rowne » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Please take the time to read the FAQ and browse the DragonPedia

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online