• May 25, 2018, 12:20:50 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Server  (Read 1805 times)
Ken
« on: December 18, 2004, 04:35:07 PM »

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post something like this, but here goes:

I love LOTGD and I'd like to donate some server space and bandwidth to someone who really knows the ins and outs of it and/or is a cutting edge module developer.  The only thing I really want out of it, is a working game (latest release) for me and my buddies. A test server can be set up along side it if you wish to develop and test  your code (in otherwords no more than 2 servers). If you're interested, contact me and let me know what you have planned.

Unfortunately, I can't do this for everyone because the game is too high on resources and I have  paying clients that expect a fast server.
lonnyl
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 06:29:15 AM »

My best suggestion Ken is to dive in and get it running for yourself.  If you are hosting other sites and are a webmaster, the experience will be nothing but good for you.  I have moved outside of LOtGD and programmed some of the sites I host in PHP and am working on improving those.   You will find the experience invaluable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Please take the time to read the FAQ and browse the DragonPedia

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
31 Guests, 0 Users