Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '$func['entity_fix']('\2')', to be a valid callback in /nfs/c01/h06/mnt/10927/domains/dragonprime.net/html/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Post Preview Error?
DragonPrime - LoGD Resource Community
Welcome Guest
  • Good afternoon, Guest.
    Please log in, or register.
  • September 20, 2019, 01:11:46 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Preview Error?  (Read 4002 times)
KaosKaizer
Mod God

Zeno's Arrow never hits the mark.

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2012, 08:20:35 PM »

I get this strange mishap when I try to preview a post before I actually submit it. I'm not sure how to explain it, so I'm attaching a screenshot of my problem. I am going to try to describe it though. Basically, the preview box that is supposed to expand to encompass ALL of the post preview doesn't expand at all. It stays at like 2 lines of text, while the actual text bleeds over onto the rest of the post form, depending on how long it is. It doesn't cover the text or textarea fields, but it does hide behind them. If I've confused you, check the screenie.

Is anyone else having this issue, or is it just me? I would like to mention that it only happens when I am using Google Chrome(I have IE8 and it behaves normally, but I don't have Firefox), so I'm not sure if there is a bit of HTML that Chrome doesn't support or if something is wrong with my specific copy of Chrome. However, just a week or 2 ago, it was behaving normally in Chrome as well, so any ideas?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 08:22:39 PM by KaosKaizer » Logged

My Mods
I'm not currently a fully active member of DP, though I do respond to most PMs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
76 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search