• February 18, 2019, 03:29:47 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Easter Pack  (Read 7558 times)
CortalUX
Dwellings Project
Mod God

Wogga! Meep!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 11:05:57 AM »

Soz; forgot all about all my old modules... ok, I'll create a new easyphp installation and check it out now
Freya
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007, 08:40:13 PM »

Okay, I tried this too and same thing, I had the letters for Easter and was given 10 points for my login name which I did not have all the letters for.

Thanks,

FreYa
MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010, 08:19:46 AM »

File: easteregghunt.php
Line: 93
Code:
module_addeventhook("village","\$chance=get_module_pref(\"chance\", \"easteregghunt\");return (\$bought?0:50);");

Shouldn't $bought be $chance ?

Line: 251
Code:
if ($type!='one') {

This should be the following...
Code:
if ($type=='login') {
Probably explains Freya's problem.

Line: 276
Code:
output("`n`QYe have the eggs for %s.","yer login");

Should be...
Code:
output("`n`QYe have the eggs for yer login.");

Line: 396
Code:
set_module_pref("bought",1);

There is no "bought" pref. Think it might be "chance" instead.

I might modify this for next Easter. Cheesy

Check My Modules for the latest versions.
stefanbot

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2010, 12:28:19 AM »

Well i like it, nice Cheesy
Gucky2000
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2011, 08:04:20 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Is the module Running with 1.1.2 and is the code already working now with all the implementations above? Easter is near and i'm looking for some Event Stuff ;-)

Have a nice day :-)

EDIT: Okay, is there a way to add a nav point in the main City to go to the EasterTown. Because i cant use the cities module (don't want the race cities be reachable) And of course a Return Button in the EasterTown to go back to the Village?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 11:26:07 AM by Gucky2000 » Logged
Wolfsbanewillow
Captain of the Guard

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2018, 11:04:30 AM »

it seems this module never got finished nor implemented in many games? I only see the texts being changed on easter day, I don't like this because my native language isn't English and my screenreader pronounces texts in a strange way when they are spelled otherwise. I would prefer a special event during easter holidays e.g. above changing texts on the game on easter day etc. Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
TGTarheel
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 06:08:02 PM »

it seems this module never got finished nor implemented in many games? I only see the texts being changed on easter day, I don't like this because my native language isn't English and my screenreader pronounces texts in a strange way when they are spelled otherwise. I would prefer a special event during easter holidays e.g. above changing texts on the game on easter day etc. Best, WW

Normally one can turn off special texts through their account preferences.  You did know that, right?
Wolfsbanewillow
Captain of the Guard

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2018, 01:29:09 AM »

I saw a preference setting concerning easter and april fools day, but I didn't find out it would change the things about different texts. If I see april fools day setting yes or no, and you don't know what would happen after chosing yes or no, this makes things not so distinctive. I e.g. saw a setting that permits me to switch off the music on your website, unfortunately not when logging in, I like sound effects, but not music that makes it difficult to understand the voice of the screenreader, so I switched the music settings. But these settings were distinctive so I could find out what would happen when changing them. But with the holidays settings this isn't so distinctive. I want to celebrate the holidays, but prefer it when the texts remain the same. Talk like a pirate-day e.g. is not my favourite, as all the texts are changed, for naming something. I e.g. like the christmas tree contest and won't miss it. But when I change a setting and that results in missing such event, ... make it distinctive. Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
TGTarheel
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2018, 03:48:57 AM »

I saw a preference setting concerning easter and april fools day, but I didn't find out it would change the things about different texts. If I see april fools day setting yes or no, and you don't know what would happen after chosing yes or no, this makes things not so distinctive. I e.g. saw a setting that permits me to switch off the music on your website, unfortunately not when logging in, I like sound effects, but not music that makes it difficult to understand the voice of the screenreader, so I switched the music settings. But these settings were distinctive so I could find out what would happen when changing them. But with the holidays settings this isn't so distinctive. I want to celebrate the holidays, but prefer it when the texts remain the same. Talk like a pirate-day e.g. is not my favourite, as all the texts are changed, for naming something. I e.g. like the christmas tree contest and won't miss it. But when I change a setting and that results in missing such event, ... make it distinctive. Best, WW

True.  the music on my login screen is always there.  I never heard your specific problem with it.  Nobody ever brought this to my attention.  The other music, in-game, can be shut off by preferences.

The login screen music can be shut off by clicking the bar along which it runs, the problem being if you can't see it, you may not know where to click.  There is a bar right below the text "Next new day in..."

If you click that bar once, it will shut off the music.  I hope that helps.  When I upgrade my site I will probably also just get rid of that music.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
18 Guests, 0 Users
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search