Home Forums News Links Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
IRC Channels
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming system maintenance  (Read 3806 times)
Talisman
Administrator
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« on: April 06, 2011, 07:32:01 PM »

We're on one of the clusters that will see the 2+ hour outage

(mt) Media Temple would like to inform you of an upcoming maintenance window that applies to your service.

DETAILS:

This maintenance window is scheduled for Monday 9:00PM - 1:00AM PDT April 11th, 2011 and will provide the following updates:

Service: (gs) Grid-Service - All Clusters
Update: Backend Network Upgrades
Expected Customer Downtime: Varied, See Below

During this maintenance window, service unavailability will be varied across all Clusters on the (gs) Grid-Service. The bulk of this maintenance will be occurring on Clusters.01 & 02.  Clusters 03-08 will see minor service interruptions during this window as well.  The estimated service breakdown is as follows:

9:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST

Clusters.03-08 will see approximately 10-15 minutes of complete service unavailability.

10:00 PM - 1:00 AM or later

Clusters.01 & 02 will see 2 hours or more of complete service unavailability.  During this time frame, all customers will also experience 30 minutes of AccountCenter unavailability.

To see when this maintenance window will occur in a different timezone please click here http://www.mediatemple.net/go/date/1104112100

You can find additional information regarding this specific maintenance action on our Status Blog by clicking here http://mdtm.pl/fcSWaY

Our new system maintenance policy has gone into effect, which allows scheduled server maintenance to happen on Mondays and Thursdays, 9:00 PM - 1:00 AM PDT.  While we will make every effort to include all maintenance actions within these windows, there may be cases where emergency maintenance must take place outside of those time frames.  If this occurs, you can find the most up to date information on our System Status Blog at http://status.mediatemple.net/

Kind Regards,
(mt) Media Temple

Play the latest beta version here on DragonPrime
ArthuruhtrA
Mod God

chown -R us ./base

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 08:12:38 PM »

Thank you.

Tynastera!
I'm around rarely, If you wish to contact me, please email me.
My Modules, such as can be found here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Welcome to DragonPrime - The LoGD Resource Community!

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Who's Online
96 Guests, 0 Users
DragonPrime LoGD
Recent Topics
Home Forums News Links Downloads Login Register Advanced Search