• April 20, 2018, 11:07:44 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robin Hood and his band of Merry Men  (Read 6871 times)
lonnyl
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2004, 03:44:29 PM »

wouldn't it be better if it added up the gold on hand and gold in the bank and give it to like the 10 poorest?

Sorry, my mistake I should clarify what it does... first it checks for those who have a total gold of less than 1 (bank and in hand).  if it finds no one that matches that criteria, then it checks for players with 0 or less gold in the bank and less than 10000 in hand.... if no one matches that criteria, robin hood spends the money on ale and good times.
drake2k
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2004, 04:09:58 PM »

Thanx Lonny !  As for the problem with the $@#% in the ye old mail, I don't think it's a problem with Robin more then something to do with a function burried in common.php.  Maybe the one that filters out bad word and I may have screwed it up somewhere.  I'll research that more later.

Thanx for the 'round' trick.

change

$dist = ($loot/$num);

to

$dist = round($loot/$num);

robin hood distributes the gold to all players with 0 gold in bank.... so if all 11 had 0 gold hence all 11 get gold.

lsgworldl
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2004, 05:03:38 PM »

I got the following error

Warning: main(special/robinhood.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jipyipy/public_html/games/logd/forest.php on line 24

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'special/robinhood.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jipyipy/public_html/games/logd/forest.php on line 24
Talisman
Administrator
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2004, 05:05:31 PM »

Is the robinhood script in the special folder?

Play the latest beta version here on DragonPrime
lsgworldl
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2004, 05:13:09 PM »

yes

all I get is the following

While wandering the forest you come across Robin Hood and his Band of Merry Men.
They wave and continue on.
Talisman
Administrator
Mod God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2004, 05:23:27 PM »

At the risk of asking a silly question, did ye read the introductory info for the robin hood files?  robinhoodf.php should be in the special folder, robinhood.php should be in the main folder.

Play the latest beta version here on DragonPrime
lsgworldl
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2004, 05:27:22 PM »

yes and they are  Grin
« Last Edit: April 26, 2004, 05:28:10 PM by lsgworldl » Logged
lonnyl
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2004, 05:30:33 PM »

yes

all I get is the following

While wandering the forest you come across Robin Hood and his Band of Merry Men.
They wave and continue on.

Robin Hood is psychic and will not bother you if you don't have enough gold.
lsgworldl
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2004, 05:32:06 PM »

I have 129 gold
keith
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2004, 07:27:41 PM »

You have to have at least 500 gold
DJL
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2004, 07:29:06 PM »

I love this mod =) thanks a bunch
Wolfsbanewillow
Militia

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2017, 05:00:45 AM »

To Mr. or Mrs. lonnyl if he/she is still programming things for dragonprime: I started a new topic concerning a scenario that is based on Robin Hood and band of Merry men. Please, look at it and if you want the text of the scenario, tell me how to send it to you, so that it could be considered for a further look or dismiss. Thanks in advance, Sincerely, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2017, 05:18:04 AM »

To Mr. or Mrs. lonnyl if he/she is still programming things for dragonprime: I started a new topic concerning a scenario that is based on Robin Hood and band of Merry men. Please, look at it and if you want the text of the scenario, tell me how to send it to you, so that it could be considered for a further look or dismiss. Thanks in advance, Sincerely, WW

This thread was made 13 years ago. I can guarantee that they're not around anymore.

Wolfsbanewillow
Militia

I'm not a programmer, writing texts is my hobby.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2017, 06:46:06 AM »

I sent you a private message to discuss this, becaus I don't know the procedures. I can post what I have in the forum, but is that the procedure to deliver a scenario? I think not? Best, WW

"Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (cfr. Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the philosopher Stone", chapter 17).
TGTarheel
Codemeister

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2017, 08:23:11 PM »

I sent you a private message to discuss this, becaus I don't know the procedures. I can post what I have in the forum, but is that the procedure to deliver a scenario? I think not? Best, WW

Send me your scenario, I might be willing to work with it for you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Please take the time to read the FAQ and browse the DragonPedia

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
20 Guests, 0 Users