• August 20, 2017, 03:02:17 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JollyGG's Modules  (Read 7968 times)
JollyGG
Mod God

Jolly Good!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 26, 2010, 12:19:11 PM »

• Admin Bio Stats 1.1.0+: Category: Administrative The option to show certain stats in a person's bio that would normally only be found with the User Editor. This is for the lazy or the ones that need something quickly, to get the info right on their bio.

Stats currently shown:
    -Login
    -Acctid
    -Email
    -Unique ID

All these are set under the flag for SU_EDIT_USERS so other users cannot see it if they do not have the EDIT_USERS tag.
  • Lost Game 1.1.1+: Category: Forest Events Ok here it is! The latest module for Jack and I's Useless Module Pack! Lost Game! What happens? Well, it simulates you losing the game, most of your stats, mainly the ones that would cause any of you to freak out and start throwing things Tongue but when the event is over with, you get those stats back, plus a random amount of bonus, all admin settable.

So what does it do? Nothing! It's perfect! Well...almost nothing...it will prolly make a couple people flip out, but I assure you, I've thoroughly tested it out and it's quite harmless Smiley
  • Random Facts 1.1.1+: Category: Forest Events You get the chance in the forest to come across some random fact and you'll get a settable experience boost from the knowledge. In this version there are 20 facts, but in my next version, I'll include an editor where you can make your own. Also, you can have the option to turn images on, and I've supplied images with each fact for your amusement Smiley
  • Donator Ad System 1.1.1: Category: Lodge The purpose of this code is to add web banner ads to your website and hopefully earn a little revenue. It also allows the option for donators who donate an admin settable amount (preset to 5000 dp's) to buy the option to hide the ads. This module was built to accommodate Project Wonderful ads, but will work for whatever you wish to put there.

For best fit, I would recommend these sizes for ads:
       -Index Ad: 468x60 pixel banner ad
       -Under Chat Ad: 468x60 pixel banner ad
  • Harry Potter Specialties Pack 1 1.1.1+: Category: Specialties 3 modules
    names: specialtycharms, specialtyquidditch, specialtymagicalcreatues
    description: specialties having to do with the world of Harry Potter. Charms, Quidditch, and Care of Magical Creatures are here.
  • With Permission: Live Newday Timer 1.1.1+: Category: Stat Display An addon to the New Day countdown to make the number tick down the time to the next day.
    WARNING: This module IS NOT  compatible with version 8 or under for JAWS.
  • Clan Scarecrows 1.1.1+: Category: Clans In light of the fall season and the Halloween times, I have redone the Clan Christmas Trees for the season. Now you have Clan Scarecrows. Scary scarecrows your clan can decorate. Options include buying Straw and Clothes to make your scarecrow even scarier!

More to come, got some I merely need to write the readme and package up, so who knows what you'll see next Tongue
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 12:40:58 PM by JollyGG » Logged

Senior Staff Coder to: RPGLink
Supporter of: Forbidden Realm and LotGD4Adults2.
Released Modules: Here
Nadez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 01:50:30 PM »

Wow, these are some pretty awesome Modules
ArthuruhtrA
Mod God

chown -R us ./base

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 09:04:39 PM »

• With Permission: Live Newday Timer 1.1.1+: Category: Stat Display An addon to the New Day countdown to make the number tick down the time to the next day.
    WARNING: This module IS NOT  compatible with version 8 or under for JAWS.

What do you mean by "With Permission"? May I use it?[/list]

Tynastera!
I'm around rarely, If you wish to contact me, please email me.
My Modules, such as can be found here.
JollyGG
Mod God

Jolly Good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 09:10:02 PM »

Of course. My friend wrote the majority of the code, I threw in a few things here and there. It's mainly released under the Hogwarts Now name, to which it originated

Senior Staff Coder to: RPGLink
Supporter of: Forbidden Realm and LotGD4Adults2.
Released Modules: Here
ArthuruhtrA
Mod God

chown -R us ./base

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 10:10:31 PM »

Good.  I thought you meant the user needed permission, not you were using it with permission.  Thanks for the clarification.

Tynastera!
I'm around rarely, If you wish to contact me, please email me.
My Modules, such as can be found here.
tnyguy
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 07:44:20 AM »

Yea every time I click on it sends me to new window with new login:
[The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with DragonPrime - LoGD Resource Community.]
It used to work for me also..
Nder'
Codemeister

Google is our savior!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 12:22:14 PM »

Try instead of clicking the link, right click it and copy the page URL. Open a new tab/window and paste it. The problem could be you are on incognito/private so you have to re-login every time you open the page. Also, make sure cookies are enabled. The link for reference (New Day Timer) is http://dragonprime.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9360.0;attach=2498.

insert sympathy here

Message me!
Aeolus
Mod God

You're welcome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 06:06:44 PM »

I uploaded it to my Dropbox, so he should have it now.. Also, I remember having an issue with my cookies on DragonPrime, where I was logged out on each new page. Clear your cookies for DP, see if that fixes it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Play LoGD on Dragonprime

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
31 Guests, 0 Users