• September 20, 2017, 09:27:40 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 101 Things not to do at Dragonprime (Including the LoGD Universe)  (Read 10044 times)
Astarael|Jack
Codemeister

Lord Procrastinator and King of Cheap

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2010, 07:31:03 PM »

It's about time I did the next 50 don't you think? Heres the List in it's entirety. I admit the second 50 is a bit meh, but hey, 101 is a big number

1. Kickme's name isn't literal. Do not kick him and use 'he told me to' as an excuse.
2. JT Traub isn't Justin Timberlake in disguise. Don't cry him a river.
3. Dragoncat's Dragon isn't a metamorphic cat, and there shall be not slogans depicting such.
4. Merick isn't to be called 'Mini-Hagrid', no matter how much he sounds like him.
5. Pegasus is not Bjorn from 'Peggle'. Please don't ask her for 'Super Guide'.
6. KAIZERdragon is not Russian. He cannot get you vodka at a reduced price.
7. Do not grow cannabis/marijuana in the Gardens. You are not roleplaying a drug dealer.
8.LoGD is known as Legend of the Green Dragon, NOT Legos of Great Destruction
9.Eleventy Leaf Clover isn't your lucky charm. Do not kidnap her for personal luck
10. Bakeacake Jack shall not bake you a cake, no matter how many times he's asked.
11. Strider isn't Aragon. You may not refer to him as 'King', 'Kingy' or suchlike
12. JollyGG stands for Jolly Green Giant. He is not supersize hulk, neither is he an alien. He can't fly you to the moon.
13.DragonPrime is not Optimus Prime's long lost brother. DragonPrime cannot transform.
14. Set isn't Legendary Lego. Please don't play with him.
15.Seth isn't Seth Green the actor. He does not pronounce his H's *Hache*
16.MightyE is as it says. No rude slogans after the E is allowed.
17.Edward is Edward. He is not an Vampire or a Scissor-Handed Freak. He will not Trim your bushes or cut your hair.
18.Oak is not a Tree. Do not send him Squirrels hoping that they shall nibble at him.
19.Talisman isn't a Necklace. Please don't wear him, or he may put his navy training to good use.
20. Elessa isn't the Tooth fairy. Don't ask her to come to your house and take your teeth. She will not give you money.
21. Don't assume that Borris735 is a Criminal Mastermind. He has his own reasons to why he doesn't share much information. He is not in the Russian Mafia. He wont make offers you can't refuse.
22. The Dragon is not Metamorphic. She cannot transform into the Abominible Snowman. The Abominible Snowman is just a very close friend, who keeps the realm in check while the Green Dragon goes on Annual Leave.
23. The gibberish at the bottom of DragonPrime is just stray code. Do not tell the newbies that it is a code to find the Lost LoGD of El Dorado.
24. Don't call post-dredgers 'Gold Diggers'
25. Chebacca does not frequent Dragonprime. Chewie is just another user, like you or me.
26. Do not try to turn ThriceBornPheonix into QuadBornPheonix.
27. XChrisX doesn't stand for Kiss Chris Kiss. Please don't kiss him unnecessarsarilly.
28. Caveman Joe isn't prehistoricly educated. Don't refer to him as 'Ug' and please don't offer him a T-Rex T-Bone Steak.
29. White Knight isn't racist. Black Knight is available to use for your DragonPriming Pleasure.
30. Dragon is not a codename for a missile. DragonPrime doesn't mean there is a missile being prepared to launch.
31.Don't Throw the Curious Looking Rock. There may be people inside it.
32. Do not toss the dwarves. No matter how many times Cedrik says it is, Dwarf Tossing is not an Olympic Sport.
33. Don't Get Mortimer teh Javelin Man to either. Dwarf Tossing doesn't count as his training.
34. Do not refer to players who's race is "Horrible Gelatous Blob" as Jabba the Hutt.
35. The Healer is not Yoda. Don't refer to him as 'Master' and don't get him to use the force. He doesn't have a Lightsaber.
36. Do not acuse Tynan of using Steriods.
37. Do not challenge Crazy Audrey to an arm wrestle. She'll probably set her cats onto you.
38. You are not Borat. Don't shun the Gypsies in the Tent.
39. There isn't a never ending supply of sauce in 'Saucy's Kitchen'. Don't play practical joke using them.
40. If The Outhouse starts talking to you, report it immediately.
41. Don't use Ye Olde Mail to say 'Yo Mamma' Jokes behind peoples back.
42. Improbability isn't an excuse for wrong-doings on Improbable Isle.
43. Lonnyl isn't dead.
44. Robert is not a world-reknown symbologist. He doesn't know who the decendant of the Virgin Mary is.
45. Darkness Falls is not a dark-skinned man whos fallen down a lot of stairs.
46. Eclypse isn't fat. He cannot blot out the Moon on command.
47. Kickme is a New Zealander. Get over it.
48. The Konami Code does nothing anywhere in the LoGD universe, on DragonPrime or on any other site. Stop telling newbies that it is a cheat to beat the game. Except on Hogwarts Now. There, it can...
49. There are to be no Wild Parties what so ever. Unless Bakeacake Jack is invited.
50. The Old Church's Bell cannot play the tune 'Popcorn'.
51.  Talisman  is not Chuck Norris in disguise. He is not Walker Texas Ranger.

and

52. Sixf00t4 is not a tree. Neither is his head literally in the clouds. Do not ask him what the weather is like up there.
53. Programmer16 is probably a better coder than you are. Get over that too.
54. JC Petersen is not Jesus Christ in disguise. He will not give you free bread and wine
55. You must not post degrees of separation between users e.g Oaks real name is Brendan. That sounds like Brandon. Brandon was in my homeroom at high school. My homeroom was ROCP. The RO stands for Robinson. Robinson is my Last name. I sign all my modules with Jack Robinson. JRob is a short version of my full name. Astarael | JRob is my username on Dragonprime. See how tedious that was?
56. Marc the Slayers first letters of his name is not an acronym for Moses the Saviour. He cannot split the Red Sea.
57. Coding Support Desk is a metaphor. There is no actual desk with experienced coders who can help you. Stop asking for directions.
58. There should not be any rude jokes made about Middleclaw, especially about the you-know-where on a man
59. The Mourning Sage is not a personificated herb.
60. JollyGG will also not give out free vegetables. Do not bother to ask for some out of his herb Garden.
61. Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the Dragon, unless you have a death wish.
62. Dan Hall is not a pseudonym for David Hasselhoff. He is not Knight Rider.
63. Making Voodoo Dolls of your site admin is not classed as specialty training.
64. Also, Backstabbing others doesnt count as Thieving Skills training.
65. Violet isnt Violent, no matter how many rhymes you make.
66. Never accuse Catscraddler of bestiality
67. Set isnt Stephen King, no matter how many wicked fantasys he conjures up. He  isnt a literary genius (so far)
68. rjwboys is an in-joke anagram, nothing else
69. Adept cannot conjure you up some last minute Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary present
70. Elessa is a faerie, NOT a fairy. She isnt youre long wished for godmother
71. Ravencroft isnt a mix between Raven the psychic girl from Disney and Lara Croft, Tomb Raider. He is a male.
72. Oak isnt a professor of Pokemon. Unfortunately he cannot give you your very own Pikachu.
73. Afkamm, or Marc the Slayer, is not always Away From Keyboard At My Mothers. No doubt he has his own computer.
74. Eugene isnt a Fast Food outlet owner. He cannot give you Krabby Patties.
75. Eugene is also Russian, and asking for discounted Vodka is permitted.
76. The Pet Shop Keeper is not Steve Irwin
77. Lonny is not pronounced Loony; do not think of him as such
78. TPing peoples dwellings is not allowed, no matter how much you hate them
79. PHP is not an acronym for Prehistoric Holographical Portal. There is no such thing as this portal, and it cannot take you to the lost LoGD of Eldorado. Do not listen to senior members who point you toward this.
80. MySQL is not yours. Dont take legal action against others and use its mine, it says so as an excuse
81. Wraith is not a flying bolt of green electricity. Do not kidnap him and use him in battle
82. The members who dont post on the forums are not mutes. Dont try and make them learn sign language
83. You must not make a WoW themed server. Thats the lowest of the low
84. Do not call Talisman anything that comes under the synonyms of his name. Especially Fetish
85. Lord Chaos is not the Devil. Please do not call him a heretic, or burn him at the stake
86. Rohen is not a water-travelling male chicken (Ill let you guys work this one out)
87. Ye Olde Mail cannot be substituted for Ye Olde Mum. This will start a yo momma war that none of you can win
88. Even though people regard him as a creative literature genius, Caveman Joe (while being British) is not a pseudonym of J.K. Rowling to allow for some hassle-free pastimes
89. The Humour Embargo only currently affects Zegmorian. You are allowed to crack jokes, as long as they have some taste to them. Otherwise you shall end up like Zeg and have $15,000 due in fines.
90. No Sublimminal MessPLAYLOGDages within yoDOITNOWur own gaHTTP://WWW.DRAGONPRIMELOGD.NETme. That just ruORPLAYTHECOREins the game for othHTTP://LOTGD.NETer playeIMAWESOMErs.
91. Please consider Cory2 as a human. Just remember Clones are people two

Right, 10 to go. Id like to take this opportunity to thank all you users out there with names that I can easily make fun of. Nah, just kidding, DP is a great place, so Id really like to thank Talisman and Strider for creating such a place, and Elessa and Kickme, with the help of all you other Staff I havent mentioned, to keep this place in check, answering questions helpfully, and putting up with the extreme amounts of stupid and idiotic questions. Without you guys, DP wouldnt be as original as it is today. I apologise if I have caused a stir within the DP community, If I have caused offence, please PM me and I will make the right changes to this list. Also, apologies if you didnt make the list, but unfortunately you didnt make your presence known to me, or your usernames just werent funny enough.

PLEASE NOTE:
These Next 10 are probably going to be bad Cheesy

92: Coding is as in Code. Not Cod. We here at Dragonprime Code. Not fish for Cod.
93. Mrk is not Hideo Kojima. He is not a crazy game programmer who created Metal Gear Solid. He isnt the master of Viral Marketing.
94. There is not a Microwave here that you can experiment on. Use your own, or JollyGGs
95. DaveS is not DS. He is not a hand-held game console. Do not touch his lower half (ayyy-ooo)
96. Red Yates is nt Red Weedkiller. Do not go to your gardening store and ask for it. Nor should you go kidnap him and spread him over your prized tulips
97. Dying is not Dead. As he made the best module ever (The Red Button) and he hasnt been seen for a while since, do not assume hes dead. Assume makes an ass out of u and me.
98. The Translation Wizard is not to be used for gibberishing up your website to make it look like something out of the story Jabberwocky. Or the Wabberjack. See, look, I just did it there. Gobble Gobble.
99. Contessa is not a Con artist named Tessa. The one Con-Artist in my life I admire is James Sawyer (Lost Reference Cheesy )
100. Jack is forever on a quest to find a sociable LoGD to play, like his long lost friend known as Dragonbattle. Whoever finds him this site wins his love <3

And this is it. Im sorry I have put you through 100 bad puns, jokes, whatever you call them (Id say puke, but thats just me), but once again THANK YOU. All of you

101. You must NEVER tell the Dragon that she is a figure of peoples imagination, and that shes stuck in the internet so she shall never amount to anything

Done! Now you are free of my bad humour for a while. I need to replenish my Creative Juices. And make the Lost LoGD of El Dorado. Just for the hell of it Cheesy

Thanks for the last time

Jack Cheesy

Silient
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 07:49:44 PM »

Lolz

Wraith
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 07:52:28 PM »

OMG  I love it!  smao
LordChaos
Captain of the Guard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 08:09:10 PM »

Nice job.

I particularly like mine.   Cool

KaosKaizer
Mod God

Zeno's Arrow never hits the mark.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 11:59:42 PM »

HAHA! This list is funny! And the reference to me(#6)... LOVE IT!

My Mods
I'm not currently a fully active member of DP, though I do respond to most PMs.
Darknessfalls
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 05:13:55 AM »

Really? I love it!

How do you know I am not a dark skinned man that has fallen down the stairs many times?
Astarael|Jack
Codemeister

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 02:58:24 PM »

hmm, have you fallen down many stairs?

Middleclaw
Codemeister

You said what?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 03:29:40 AM »

Hath ye thought that Middleclaw was a reptilian version of giving the finger instead of an appendage just below the midsection? #58

Darknessfalls
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 03:33:54 AM »

hmm, have you fallen down many stairs?

No, just fallen off of the faces of rocks many times is all.
Astarael|Jack
Codemeister

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 02:06:06 PM »

Hath ye thought that Middleclaw was a reptilian version of giving the finger instead of an appendage just below the midsection? #58

Hmmm, 'scuse that. My mind plays dirty tricks on me... would you like it changed?

Wraith
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 07:04:32 PM »

smao  Just like a module....
Silient
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 01:59:19 PM »

^^BRAINSTORM! Seriously make a module just like big red button! Hit forest or village hooks and you have to scroll through all 100! then you do it again! and again! or until the user figures out that it will never stop Tongue

Wraith
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 03:00:02 PM »

Ah, now, that'd be just mean; it's enough to devise the world in which they roam, fair, and are resurrected, while avoiding any semblance of targeted adversity, all in the interest of 'realism' & fleshing-out your created world environment of course (that's enough right there for the occasional complaint)--however, one could create a module to generate player epitaphs though, to keep within the spirit of the list.
Silient
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 03:10:18 PM »

Big red button is mean...

Wraith
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 03:15:52 PM »

smao  I don't make use of that one.  ;-)

EDIT: Actually, what I just mentioned before could be quite amusing, depending on what epitaphs such might generate.

EDIT 2: One could tie it into the dragonkill to really cut down on moderated data or workload as well as to seem as much as another reward @ DK....

Then and only then the latest DKer can possibly add to the source list of epitaphs (or 'titles') for new players--and require staff approval [so that, one could even write such to send suggestions via pm automatically]....

...liking it.  Could be laughs, and another [harmless] method of each reward, involvement, achievement, as well as camaraderie, if not initiation too.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 06:33:23 PM by kickme » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Play LoGD on Dragonprime

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online