• February 23, 2018, 02:27:29 AM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: View Last Page Hit v0.0.1  (Read 2783 times)
MarcTheSlayer
Mod God

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2009, 01:18:23 PM »

View Last Page Hit v0.0.1

When you edit a player's account, you see the last page they viewed in an iframe. There's also a link to open this page in a new window. EDIT: However, you can't refresh this window and to refresh the iframe page you need to edit the account again. EDIT2:-- Correction, you can refresh the page in the new window as long as the page in the main window doesn't change. Thanks Boris. Smiley  -- I can't seem to be able to refresh the opened page, just get a badnav either way. :-/

This module simple replaces the nav link and gives you a page that you can continue to refresh even when you've gone elsewhere in your main browser window.

I basically just took the LotGD php code that creates the iframe page and stuck it in a module that allowed navs to be overridden. Smiley

Feedback, bugs, comments welcome. Smiley

Zip file attached.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 03:19:01 PM by Afkamm » Logged

Check My Modules for the latest versions.
Boris735
Mod God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 01:47:12 PM »

When you edit a player's account, you see the last page they viewed in an iframe. There's also a link to open this page in a new window. However, you can't refresh this window and to refresh the iframe page you need to edit the account again.

The above isn't quite true --  several times I have edited a user and opened the last page in a separate window (well, a separate tab really), and then continued to refresh it while observing what they are doing.  This refreshing works quite satisfactorily as long as I don't navigate away from the other page.

But having it be refreshable while going elsewhere is something I've certainly wanted at various points.  If not a security issue, I'd favour this feature being part of core.  In the meantime, another helpful module from you -- thanks!
KaosKaizer
Mod God

Zeno's Arrow never hits the mark.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 03:27:40 PM »

Oooh...Thanks Afkamm! Now I can finally spy on my suspicious players!

This will help improve catching bugs and bug abusers!  Cheesy

My Mods
I'm not currently a fully active member of DP, though I do respond to most PMs.
Magpie
Codemeister

Magpie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 07:56:13 AM »

View Last Page Hit v0.0.1

When you edit a player's account, you see the last page they viewed in an iframe. There's also a link to open this page in a new window. EDIT: However, you can't refresh this window and to refresh the iframe page you need to edit the account again. EDIT2:-- Correction, you can refresh the page in the new window as long as the page in the main window doesn't change. Thanks Boris. Smiley  -- I can't seem to be able to refresh the opened page, just get a badnav either way. :-/

This module simple replaces the nav link and gives you a page that you can continue to refresh even when you've gone elsewhere in your main browser window.

I basically just took the LotGD php code that creates the iframe page and stuck it in a module that allowed navs to be overridden. Smiley

Feedback, bugs, comments welcome. Smiley

Zip file attached.

Love this! Especially since my last page viewed hasn't been working for awhile! Thanks! Also, the refresh works fine for me! I run on 1.1.1.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Please take the time to read the FAQ and browse the DragonPedia

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
25 Guests, 0 Users