• December 14, 2017, 10:18:53 PM
Home Forums News Downloads Login Register Advanced Search
DragonPrime Menu
Login

Resource Pages
Search

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Witches Garden/Potion Brewing for Magical Arena  (Read 236 times)
TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2017, 03:21:54 PM »

Is anyone else totally frustrated that Basilisk Venom is next to impossible to get...and you get a ton of other stuff that you don't need?

Needing to brew 20 of one potion before even gaining one level on the potion...makes it very difficult, almost impossible to advance.

I have a solution!  It is still very slow, I do not think balance is terribly offset with it, but I have a module I just coded that allows you to trade some herbs for other herbs, and scales and basilisk Venom.

I currently have it as not to be released, because of some coding unique to my site that utilizes the Item System...but, if there is any interest, I can make and release a generic version that cuts out the Item System elements of the module.

If there is interest, I will do this.  Post here if there is interest.
Wolfsbanewillow
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 02:06:04 AM »

I am not sure if this module is also used in Hogwartslive, sorry, this is the only game I know because I play it. But a brewing potions module over there would interest me for sure. Helping other players with ingredients would be something I would like to do, especially my co-house-members =clan members. Or do you mean with exchanging ingredients within the system: e.g. 2 ??nettles for 1 mushroom for saying something? Best, WW

programming is not my piece of cake, writing text is my hobby.
My native language is Dutch, so I apologize for the faults I'm making when writing English.
It's never my intention to offend someone nor to violate someone's copyrights.
I don't own a server, I'm a player at hogwartslive.
TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 08:17:40 PM »

I am not sure if this module is also used in Hogwartslive, sorry, this is the only game I know because I play it. But a brewing potions module over there would interest me for sure. Helping other players with ingredients would be something I would like to do, especially my co-house-members =clan members. Or do you mean with exchanging ingredients within the system: e.g. 2 ??nettles for 1 mushroom for saying something? Best, WW

Exchanging ingredient.  Two of this for one of this...2 of that for 5 of this, etc.
Wolfsbanewillow
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 01:49:53 AM »

That surely would interest me if this module also were on Hogwartslive. The only arena I see on Hogwartslive however, besides the pvp battle arena, is the Battle arena in Knockturn Alley where I can fight bad wizards =death eaters; I can fight the deatheater with level 6 without any problem, but at level 7 I am killed most of the time. Exchanging things aren't necessary within this scenario; but if there were a potion brewing module on hl, I surely would be interested in a possibility to exchange ingredients. The difficulty is, I can't find out which modules are used on hogwartslive, nor how they are modified, and I also don't know if the current staff on hl is following this forum and using the most recent versions of all modules they use. Best, WW

My native language is Dutch, so I apologize for the faults I'm making when writing English.
TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 09:43:41 AM »

That surely would interest me if this module also were on Hogwartslive. The only arena I see on Hogwartslive however, besides the pvp battle arena, is the Battle arena in Knockturn Alley where I can fight bad wizards =death eaters; I can fight the deatheater with level 6 without any problem, but at level 7 I am killed most of the time. Exchanging things aren't necessary within this scenario; but if there were a potion brewing module on hl, I surely would be interested in a possibility to exchange ingredients. The difficulty is, I can't find out which modules are used on hogwartslive, nor how they are modified, and I also don't know if the current staff on hl is following this forum and using the most recent versions of all modules they use. Best, WW

Come to my ite and look around.
The module in question is called Battle Arena, and, in my server, it is in the town of Brazoria.

Tell me if that looks similar to anything at Hogwarts Live.  Then you will know!!
The Battle Arena is one of those publicly-released modules which may be found on many sites...though the theme might have changed on Hogwarts Live to fit in the theme of Hogwarts, but the mechanics should be similar.
Wolfsbanewillow
Militia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 10:36:22 AM »

I'm afraid I can't follow; don't know the village you are talking about, nor can find out where to look; I already saw the modules list, but as far as I can remember, the battle arena isn't on the core modules list, Huh What the hell is Brazoria? Knockturn Alley is an alley near Diagon Alley the most important of the 2 shopping area's in London for wizards; Knockturn is devoted to the dark arts, cfr. the hp-lexicon for more info www.hp-lexicon.org But I have the feeling we are talking besides each other, I'm afraid. Sorry. Best, WW

TGTarheel
Captain of the Guard

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:14:39 AM »

I'm afraid I can't follow; don't know the village you are talking about, nor can find out where to look; I already saw the modules list, but as far as I can remember, the battle arena isn't on the core modules list, Huh What the hell is Brazoria? Knockturn Alley is an alley near Diagon Alley the most important of the 2 shopping area's in London for wizards; Knockturn is devoted to the dark arts, cfr. the hp-lexicon for more info www.hp-lexicon.org But I have the feeling we are talking besides each other, I'm afraid. Sorry. Best, WW

Brazoia is on MY SERVER.  Kalisiin.com
I am suggesting you create a character on MY site.  Then check out the town I told you and the Battle Arena there.
Then tell me if you have something similar at Hogwarts LIve.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DragonPrime Notices
Please take the time to read the FAQ and browse the DragonPedia

Support Us
No funds raised yet this year
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent Topics
DragonPrime LoGD
Who's Online
23 Guests, 0 Users